The Student Room Group

Law Commission Research Assistants 2019

Has anyone heard back about their applications as of yet?
On the system my status has just changed to on hold...
Reply 1
I got an email saying I was through to the next stage and invited to interview earlier today. However the guide for applicants stated those emails would go out on the 28th feb. Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Abii_
I got an email saying I was through to the next stage and invited to interview earlier today. However the guide for applicants stated those emails would go out on the 28th feb. Good luck!

Congrats! And ah okay that's not too far off then. Which team was that for if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 3
Commercial and Common Law. On the system mine still says on hold, so keep an eye out for an email.
Has anyone heard back from the Public law team?
Anyone heard back from the criminal team?
Reply 6
Haven’t hear back yet, status still says application ‘on hold’! My first choice was the Property, family and trust team..
Any news from the public law team? Still haven't heard anything..
Reply 8
yes just got mine!
Original post by flowerpower1325
Reply 9
yes just got mine back!!
good news??
Original post by FugFig
yes just got mine back!!
Reply 11
good news??

none of your business
Reply 12
I called up and they said we should all have heard back over the next couple of days
Thank you!! Did they say if that means we'll hear back today or early next week?
Original post by ard1246
I called up and they said we should all have heard back over the next couple of days
Reply 14
Unfortunately they didn't specify any further. They said all our scores according to their competency framework have been calculated, they're just processing them now via an external system
Thank you!! Did they say if that means we'll hear back today or early next week?
Reply 15
Has anyone heard back from the family and property team? ☹️
Reply 16
Good luck for anyone still waiting to hear, I was surprised to hear as early as I did. Is there anyone else that has heard or is waiting to hear from the Commercial and Common Law team?
Original post by Abii_
Good luck for anyone still waiting to hear, I was surprised to hear as early as I did. Is there anyone else that has heard or is waiting to hear from the Commercial and Common Law team?

Hi! I'm still waiting to hear back from them.
(edited 5 years ago)
Anyone heard anything else? I'm still waiting for the Criminal team, but starting to think they're probably RBS.
Reply 19
I’ve not heard from criminal team either!

Original post by Northernpupil
Anyone heard anything else? I'm still waiting for the Criminal team, but starting to think they're probably RBS.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending