The Student Room Group

Geography NEA

I need to come up with a title for my geography nea and have been given no guidance or examples of previous nea’s, does anyone have an example of what their nea was on or ideas on what I could do mine on please x (thinking of microclimate or human geography)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
I'm currently creating my tilte for my nea too. i was advised to do it on the chnaging places topic and so im thinking of comparig the demographics of two places and how the demographics have an impact on insiders and outsiders perspectives on the two contrasting places. hope this helps x
Original post by Georgiaknott265
I need to come up with a title for my geography nea and have been given no guidance or examples of previous nea’s, does anyone have an example of what their nea was on or ideas on what I could do mine on please x (thinking of microclimate or human geography)

Quick Reply

Latest