The Student Room Group

I am an idiot-plz help

Today i was supposed to tell my teacher (the one who i talk yo about my problems) that i'm unable to finish off my coursework for Health and Social Care but guess what i haven't.
The deadline is for tomorrow and i never told him.
What do i do?
Do i tell him tomorrow (DEADLINE DAY) or not?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
why dont u email them?
Original post by #love2learn
Today i was supposed to tell my teacher (the one who i talk yo about my problems) that i'm unable to finish off my coursework for Health and Social Care but guess what i haven't.
What do i do?

I got my work for HSC if it helps? What unit do you need help with?
Original post by OJL
why dont u email them?

No, i need to talk in person.
From personal experience, it’s better to tell them earlier than later. Though I’d guess he’ll be mad either way, if it were me I’d email him in advance and get it over with, your just delaying the inevitable which will get worse as time goes on so just man up 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Original post by MiszShorTea765
I got my work for HSC if it helps? What unit do you need help with?

Thanks but i'm not struggling i just can't do it.
Long story short i'm going through depression and i haven't told my teacher who i go to talk about my problems.
Should i tell him tomorrow even though it is due in tomorrow,
What do i do?

Email him because if you leave it and don't tell him then it will just seem like you couldn't be bothered to do it and are just lazy whereas if you email and tell him your circumstances now, he will probably be more understanding :smile:
call in sick
Long story short i'm going through depression and i haven't told my teacher who i go to talk about my problems.

If you email him and he’s the one you speak to about your problems I’m sure he’d understand to an extent. As long as it’s not a definite deadline that must be done that day he may even extend the deadline for you. Just don’t mess up on not doing it that time otherwise he may not be so understanding the next time
Reply 9
be 'ill'
Original post by SwingyWingyshoes
From personal experience, it’s better to tell them earlier than later. Though I’d guess he’ll be mad either way, if it were me I’d email him in advance and get it over with, your just delaying the inevitable which will get worse as time goes on so just man up 🙏🙏🙏🙏

It's late anyway. He won't get mad cuz he isn't the one who teaches me the subject he's the one who i go to talk about my problems.
I'm suffering form depression.
Original post by Lydia.Mx
Email him because if you leave it and don't tell him then it will just seem like you couldn't be bothered to do it and are just lazy whereas if you email and tell him your circumstances now, he will probably be more understanding :smile:

I can't .

Be honest. It will save you a lot of hassle later on. They will understand and give you another deadline for you to meet. But it will be classed as a late submission.
Original post by Ibby_
be 'ill'

Good to see the year 13 has the right ideas 😂
If you email him and he’s the one you speak to about your problems I’m sure he’d understand to an extent. As long as it’s not a definite deadline that must be done that day he may even extend the deadline for you. Just don’t mess up on not doing it that time otherwise he may not be so understanding the next time

Sorry i don't get what u mean.
Shall i tell him tomorrow?
I mean he knows about my situation so he'll understand.
Be honest. It will save you a lot of hassle later on. They will understand and give you another deadline for you to meet. But it will be classed as a late submission.

So shall i tell him tomorrow?
Sorry i don't get what u mean.
Shall i tell him tomorrow?
I mean he knows about my situation so he'll understand.

I assumed he was your subject teacher but now I know he isn’t, I’d still email him in advance anyways since it won’t harm you in letting him know in advance, but if you can’t then your only option is to see him tomorrow, if you do I’d at least see him as early as possible.
So shall i tell him tomorrow?

Yes. Teachers understand and take your concern into due consideration.
I assumed he was your subject teacher but now I know he isn’t, I’d still email him in advance anyways since it won’t harm you in letting him know in advance, but if you can’t then your only option is to see him tomorrow, if you do I’d at least see him as early as possible.

Yh.
In what way do u think he will help me though?
Yes. Teachers understand and take your concern into due consideration.

Yes. Thank u.
I just hope he doesn't get mad.

Quick Reply

Latest