The Student Room Group

No revision material for psychology?

I never rewrote my notes from year 12 and I don’t have any revision materials (flashcards, mindmaps etc) I’m fine with A01 but the textbooks and revision guides aren’t very good for A03. Should I start making revision sources or is it a waste of time since it’s coming close to exams
Maybe ask a friend If you can borrow theirs
Reply 2
Original post by Afterlife?
Maybe ask a friend If you can borrow theirs

None of my friends do psychology 😕
Ive just tried to use the textbook for AO3, our teacher gave us arguments, but the textbook ones are easier to remember imo
There is some stuff online like on simply psychology - and on youtube theres tutot2u vids and psych boost which are pretty useful
Reply 5
Original post by becca____
There is some stuff online like on simply psychology - and on youtube theres tutot2u vids and psych boost which are pretty useful

Thank you for the help. Do you think it’s better to make flashcards as I go through the videos?
Original post by knjksjmyg13
Thank you for the help. Do you think it’s better to make flashcards as I go through the videos?

I would make flash cards yeah, then keep going over them to get the information in your head so you can recall it quickly in the exam- but don’t stress we still have ages until our exams and each exam is split into a few topics; so you should be fine when trying to remember all the info!!
Reply 7
Original post by becca____
I would make flash cards yeah, then keep going over them to get the information in your head so you can recall it quickly in the exam- but don’t stress we still have ages until our exams and each exam is split into a few topics; so you should be fine when trying to remember all the info!!

Thank you!! I’ll definitely do that
use the actual textbook not the revision guide to make your ao3 eval points.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending