The Student Room Group

Shooting Range Defends Using Isis Bride Shamima Begum Pic As Target Practice

Scroll to see replies

You get extra points if you hit her in the baby.
Original post by Dandaman1
You get extra points if you hit her in the baby.

as much as its funny, its disgusting. leave the baby out of this.
I don’t care. Fundamentally they’re shooting a bit of paper. There are far greater evils in the world than that
It turns out that this shooting range also has photos of Jose Mourhino, Donald Trump, Maggie Thatcher and Justin Bieber.

Interesting that nobody had big enough problem with any of these for it to make the news (or at least piss off Victoria Derbyshire)
Original post by Pinkisk
Its interesting how they call this woman an 'ISIS bride' as apposed to a terrorist. I feel its an attempt to trivialise her crimes. This isn't an 'ISIS bride'. No, this is an ISIS terrorist!!!

yep.... they don't refer to the bearded ones as "ISIS Grooms" do they ?

:beard:
I also put photos on the targets. But I usually use Theresa's or Queen's ones
Isn't this at an airsoft range? You would be very very unlikely to see this at an actual Home Office-approved shooting range.
I’d buy them a beer
Original post by the bear
yep.... they don't refer to the bearded ones as "ISIS Grooms" do they ?

:beard:

lol...It shouldn't be funny, but it is.

The idea of calling a male terrorist an 'ISIS groom' is funny whilst the idea of calling a female ISIS terrorist an 'ISIS bride' is promoted as being normal. Is this not an inequality? Is this not discrimination? Female terrorists are called 'ISIS brides', whilst male terrorists are called plane terrorists. The former trivialises the female terrorist's role in terrorism and the latter exacerbates the male's role in it. This is not fair. These women play a hugely significant role in terrorism. They indoctrinate their children in murder and terrorism. They are the equivalent of Charles Manson. They groom their followers, their children into becoming head choppers and murderers.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Pinkisk
lol...It shouldn't be funny, but it is.

The idea of calling a male terrorist an 'ISIS groom' is funny whilst the idea of calling a female ISIS terrorist an 'ISIS bride' is promoted as being normal. Is this not an inequality? Is this not discrimination? Female terrorists are called 'ISIS brides', whilst male terrorists are called plane terrorists. The former trivialises the female terrorist's role in terrorism and the latter exacerbates the male's role in it. This is not fair. These women play a hugely significant role in terrorism. They indoctrinate their children in murder and terrorism. They are the equivalent of Charles Manson. They groom their followers, their children into becoming head choppers and murderers.

as usual the blokes get to do the fun stuff while the ladies do the nitty gritty behind the scenes chores.

smh.
So no outrage for the other people used as targets there? (Bieber/Trump)
Original post by Libtardian
So no outrage for the other people used as targets there? (Bieber/Trump)

Not sure there was much "outrage" for any part of this story.
Yeah no one really seems to give AF, it was a slow news day snippet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending