The Student Room Group

San Raffaello admissions test

Can anybody tell me what is the average score needed to enter san raffello for non-eu students.
Looks like it's based on an admissions test. The minimum level to sit the test is 3 A-Levels (no grades specified) in "pertinent" subjects, so presumably the 3 sciences, and a C1 English certificate unless you went to school in English. Italian knowledge isn't required. Of course they accept high school graduation certificates from other countries too.

Nothing to lose by sitting the test hey?
https://www.unisr.it/en/masters-degree-medicine-and-surgery/international-md-program/#admission

Original post by omermem
Can anybody tell me what is the average score needed to enter san raffello for non-eu students.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
Thank you for your answer, but I was more wondering what should be my average (or minimal) goal for the test, to have a chance in the university as a non-eu student.
Original post by chaikhosi
Looks like it's based on an admissions test. The minimum level to sit the test is 3 A-Levels (no grades specified) in "pertinent" subjects, so presumably the 3 sciences, and a C1 English certificate unless you went to school in English. Italian knowledge isn't required. Of course they accept high school graduation certificates from other countries too.

Nothing to lose by sitting the test hey?
https://www.unisr.it/en/masters-degree-medicine-and-surgery/international-md-program/#admission
Reply 3
The only reference that I found online was a mention that the medical school has also just allowed people in Sicily to take the test.
A commentator underneath had written that "that will just make entry more chaotic"

so it seems you should apply and try to get in, and you might become the TSR expert on Milano university acceptance rates
Did you get in UniSR? I'm applying there and I really hope I get in.
Reply 6
How about you, did you get in UniSR? What was the minimum point to get in and how was the exam??
Hi I am applying for the second call Non-Eu International Medical Program. What will be the minimum scores of UNISR test on previous exams
Is anyone know what will be the minimum score I have applied for the second call non-eu
Reply 9
Can you tell me the minimum score of second intake?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending