The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL ACCESS Scheme

I Have just recieved an offer for pharmacy of AAB or BBB IF I complete this scheme. Has anyone done it and how does it work??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yooooo what scheme is this
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 3

ahhh I dont meet the requirements. i go to a private school. I thought I'd meet the location things cos I live in a roadman place... turns out I don't. If you meet it you should defo go through with it... its two grades below the offer thats mad
Original post by Crashwin
ahhh I dont meet the requirements. i go to a private school. I thought I'd meet the location things cos I live in a roadman place... turns out I don't. If you meet it you should defo go through with it... its two grades below the offer thats mad

I actually meet the requirements, but I've already taken my A levels and got 3 A*s. Don't really feel like my education/area was anywhere near bad enough to meet requirements like that.
Yeah, just do their silly little Access course thing. BBB is such an easy offer for a uni within the world top 10 universities (According to QS world rankings)
When did u guys have your interviewa
Reply 7
Junuary 16th
Reply 8
Original post by ra1500
I Have just recieved an offer for pharmacy of AAB or BBB IF I complete this scheme. Has anyone done it and how does it work??

Hey, I also received this offer a couple of months ago, so I firmed them. All it is, is that they send you an online course/assessment in July to complete. Have you firmed UCL?
Reply 9
Yep ive firmed it and done their little access programme
I had the same offer, but they said assessments would be sent out in july? how did you do the access programme?
Reply 11
Is there another assessment in july? Did you get the link for the preparation for study
Reply 12
I’m going to firm UCL as well to do the access scheme imagine getting into UCL with an ABB offer - I’m actually so gassed
Reply 13
Ooo thats so good congrats! What course?
Reply 14
Original post by ra1500
Ooo thats so good congrats! What course?

Thank Youuu, Social Sciences Bsc. How about you?
Reply 15
Ah okay i hope you get in, i applied for Pharmacy Mpharm
Reply 16
Hey is there like a deadline for completing the access scheme? Been sent my login details but just need to find the time to do it!
June is the deadline for (PAS). When were you sent your login details?
Original post by 12KK
Hey is there like a deadline for completing the access scheme? Been sent my login details but just need to find the time to do it!
Reply 18
About two weeks ago
Original post by sundus_f
June is the deadline for (PAS). When were you sent your login details?
Original post by ra1500

If you don’t mind me asking, what were your predicted grades?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending