The Student Room Group

Sex

Basically I been seeing this guy and we recently starting having sex. I’m a girl and although it still feels good for me I don’t orgasm. I didn’t think it was a big deal at all cause it still felt good. But he messaged his friend who is also mine saying that he’s worried I am not attracted to him and all that cause he couldn’t made me finish. Now I’m worrying there’s something wrong with me because I didn’t, I really didn’t think it was a big deal but now we both feel bad. He feels like he should not good enough for me and i feel pressure to finish next time.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Basically I been seeing this guy and we recently starting having sex. I’m a girl and although it still feels good for me I don’t orgasm. I didn’t think it was a big deal at all cause it still felt good. But he messaged his friend who is also mine saying that he’s worried I am not attracted to him and all that cause he couldn’t made me finish. Now I’m worrying there’s something wrong with me because I didn’t, I really didn’t think it was a big deal but now we both feel bad. He feels like he should not good enough for me and i feel pressure to finish next time.

There’s not anything wrong with you. It’s actually fairly common for women.
How long did he last?
I recommend more foreplay and less bog standard penis action.
Reply 4
Hey, I didn't think I quite had the best knowlage for this subject (considering I'm male and a virgin) but I thought I'd help anyway. The following is a link to an article on exactly this subject, explained far better than I ever would. https://health.clevelandclinic.org/help-for-women-who-cant-easily-orgasm/ . Before you read that it is worth knowing that Durex have products designed for this issue as well. Prehaps it's worth looking at those? Of course there are other ways of seeing the issue. There are some replies already suggesting more oral and foreplay to help you achieve a climax (if it is not a physical/medical issue). A good way to identify whether it is a physical issue, not just some problem on the end of your boyfriend, is whether or not you can climax whilst mastrabating. If you cannot, then I wholly suggest taking a look at the article linked as well as the products designed to help in situations like this.I wish you the best of luck!
Reply 5

Hey, I didn't think I quite had the best knowlage for this subject (considering I'm male and a virgin) but I thought I'd help anyway.
The following is a link to an article on exactly this subject, explained far better than I ever would. https://health.clevelandclinic.org/help-for-women-who-cant-easily-orgasm/ . Before you read that it is worth knowing that Durex have products designed for this issue as well. Prehaps it's worth looking at those? Of course there are other ways of seeing the issue. There are some replies already suggesting more oral and foreplay to help you achieve a climax (if it is not a physical/medical issue). A good way to identify whether it is a physical issue, not just some problem on the end of your boyfriend, is whether or not you can climax whilst mastrabating. If you cannot, then I wholly suggest taking a look at the article linked as well as the products designed to help in situations like this.
I wish you the best of luck!

Hi there

It's good that he wants you to orgasm, but he's going about it in completely the wrong way by putting pressure on you and making you feel bad - not cool!

Orgasm for women or people with uteruses can be a little more complicated for a number of reasons. Firstly, people with penises tend to masturbate from a very young age and have lots of orgasms before reaching partnered sex. This means they know exactly what they like. Female pleasure and masturbation is such a taboo subject amongst young people, so girls can come along late to the game and reach partnered sex without ever having an orgasm. That aside, about 80% vagina-havers can't climax from penetrative sex alone and need clitoral stimulation - so don't think for a second there's anything wrong with you. Especially if the sex you are having is mostly penis in vagina rather than focusing on oral or using his and your hands.

Do you masturbate and orgasm on your own? If not, if you don't know what you like it might be really difficult for him to get you off without you knowing what you like. If you do masturbate and orgasm on your own, why don't you show him?

Does he go down on you? He could try that. You can give feedback while he's doing it and tell him what feels good and what doesn't.

The annoying thing about orgasms is if you focus too much on having an orgasm it can sometimes never happen. Instead (while he's going down on you) just focus on the nice sensations, relax and enjoy yourself.

You don't have to orgasm every time you have sex, but it's important to prioritise your own pleasure.

Good luck!

Daisy
Reply 7
Thank you so much for your response made me feel so much better, your so right. I need to learn what I enjoy before I can help him and I need to learn to relax and just enjoy it

Quick Reply

Latest