The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge Hill Accommodation for Paramedic Practice

My daughter has a place on this and we are trying to source accommodation. My wife contacted Edge Hill direct who couldn't even put her in touch with staff who run the course or any current students. Would be grateful to hear from anyone on the course - where they are accommodated - if there's a para-medic forum - how they access student life in Manchester and (if its possible) Edge Hill. All help appreciated.
Original post by JOHNS22
My daughter has a place on this and we are trying to source accommodation. My wife contacted Edge Hill direct who couldn't even put her in touch with staff who run the course or any current students. Would be grateful to hear from anyone on the course - where they are accommodated - if there's a para-medic forum - how they access student life in Manchester and (if its possible) Edge Hill. All help appreciated.

Hi, hope you're well!

I'm unsure of who you spoke to, but if you haven't done so already, I would speak to our Accommodation team. You can call them on 01695 657 555 or email [email protected], and they can advise on which halls students typically go for.

If you want to speak to our staff at St James' directly, you can call them on 01695 650 797. I would prioritise speaking to the Accommodation team first, although St James' can help with student life information.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Alex
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending