The Student Room Group

Official Imperial College 2019/20 Postgraduate Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by i_shh
I have applied for the same course! I just submitted it 2 weeks ago. How long did you wait for an interview call?

Hey there :smile: My application was actually completed by the end of November, but they couldn’t download it. But as soon as that was resolved it took them about 10 days!
Reply 21
Original post by lehcarbat
Congratulations and thanks for sharing your timeline! Let us know what you decide.

Hi lehcarbat,

I rejected Imperial and Edinburgh on 11th Feb because of 6-month post study visa and Brexit.
Hi,
I would like to know my chances for the Msc Finance program at imperial college?
My background being:
research/thesis- Digital payments in india
work exp- 1 year as an Equity Research associate (financials)
graduation- Bachelors of Management studies(finance) CGPA 6.7/7(india)
volunteered for Indian Red Cross society and an organisation for stray animals
participated in the u-18 national league (football)
Reply 23
Just received my offer for the MSc Marketing! Can‘t describe how happy I am! Received the offer 3 1/2 weeks after my interview. Good luck!
Reply 24
Have you heared back from them? I have applied beginning of December, and it still says processing. Some of my coursemates already got an answer, but no news for me. What does this mean?
Original post by uzman.4321
Anybody heard back from Imperial yet? I applied early November and both of my references were submitted on the same day. It seems that compared to other universities, Imperial hasn’t given a lot of offers out.
Original post by bojka
Have you heared back from them? I have applied beginning of December, and it still says processing. Some of my coursemates already got an answer, but no news for me. What does this mean?

Nope. Been waiting for more than 4 months now and still haven't received a response from them. I called Imperial about 2 weeks ago and they said they upgraded to a new internal system and that's why there's major delays.
Reply 26
Alright, that gives me some relief. However, I still wonder if taking more time to answer means that the application's not looking great.
Original post by uzman.4321
Nope. Been waiting for more than 4 months now and still haven't received a response from them. I called Imperial about 2 weeks ago and they said they upgraded to a new internal system and that's why there's major delays.
Do you mind sharing what your interview questions were? even vaguely?
Original post by mardoo
Hi all, anyone out here who applied for Imperial Business School? I did my Kira interview for Strategic Marketing last week and was wondering how long the wait is from now on.
Did you get the interview? How long did you wait to hear back after you submitted your application? -- If so, do you mind sharing what the interview questions were about?
Original post by i_shh
I have applied for the same course! I just submitted it 2 weeks ago. How long did you wait for an interview call?
Reply 29
Has anyone received admit for MSc computing- Ml and AI?
If so, then how long did it take to receive the decision?
Reply 30
Original post by nn.f.rgn
Do you mind sharing what your interview questions were? even vaguely?

I had a total of six questions, three of them were about myself, something like weaknesses and strengths and stuff like that, one question about digital marketing, one about how I work (e.g. what I would you do if there was a problem) and one written question, like write an e-mail to a CEO or something like that. The written one was the worst for me.

You should check some older threads here, there are several which list some of the questions.

Good luck!
Ah, okay. Thanks!

Yeah, I read the previous threads from years back - just wondering if it's changed dramatically.
Original post by mardoo
I had a total of six questions, three of them were about myself, something like weaknesses and strengths and stuff like that, one question about digital marketing, one about how I work (e.g. what I would you do if there was a problem) and one written question, like write an e-mail to a CEO or something like that. The written one was the worst for me.

You should check some older threads here, there are several which list some of the questions.

Good luck!
Oh, and are you recorded the whole time? Like, can you see yourself as if you're on video call with someone or is it just questions on a screen?

Original post by mardoo

Good luck!
Reply 33
Original post by nn.f.rgn
Oh, and are you recorded the whole time? Like, can you see yourself as if you're on video call with someone or is it just questions on a screen?

It is exactly the same as those practice questions on Kira. You get a video question and then you can see yourself during your response.
Hey guys! Hope you all are well! Just received my offer for the MPH last night! I am a little surprised since its been exactly 4 weeks today since I submitted my application so seems a little soon?! I am happy regardless! :smile:
Reply 35
Any MSc Immunology applicants here?
Original post by zaraashaikh
Hey guys! Hope you all are well! Just received my offer for the MPH last night! I am a little surprised since its been exactly 4 weeks today since I submitted my application so seems a little soon?! I am happy regardless! :smile:

congratulations. that was fast, I submitted 10 weeks ago. no response yet
Reply 37
MSc Healthcare and Design - accepted.

Looking forward to meeting you all in the new academic year! :smile:
I'm sure you'll hear back soon enough! Have you applied for the MPH as well?
Original post by nerobliss
congratulations. that was fast, I submitted 10 weeks ago. no response yet
Reply 39
In case anyone is interested, I received an offer for Applied Maths MSc a few days ago.

Quick Reply