The Student Room Group

IT BTEC Data Modelling

Hi guys. I find myself really struggling with this module in the course.
What have you done for the PowerPoint?
Also, I have no clue how to do the data modelling itself, so how do you do it?
Thank you!
Original post by crimsonenrage
Thank you!

Do you have the student book? the Unit 5 student book. Your teacher should give it to you. I mostly just wrote out the student book using different words. I also got given bullet points which corresponded to each section of the student book. Each bullet points = new slide. Some slides i made had more writing on than the others. I need to work on "analysing and evaluating how the features of spreadsheet software contribute to the decision-making process"
Original post by ben_lodge1
Do you have the student book? the Unit 5 student book. Your teacher should give it to you. I mostly just wrote out the student book using different words. I also got given bullet points which corresponded to each section of the student book. Each bullet points = new slide. Some slides i made had more writing on than the others. I need to work on "analysing and evaluating how the features of spreadsheet software contribute to the decision-making process"

The teacher never gave this to us. Where can I get it from? Unless you're talking about the Learning Aims?
Ican send you the student book if you like
Reply 4
Original post by ben_lodge1
Ican send you the student book if you like

Hi I need help on this as well, is it just a chapter in the IT book or is it a seperate book? if it is can you send me it as well please? xx
Hi ben_lodge1, could you please send me the student book, Thank You!
The teacher never gave this to us. Where can I get it from? Unless you're talking about the Learning Aims?

Hey have you done the PowerPoint? If so could I see x
Thank you!

Hey have you done the PowerPoint? If so could you pls send it to me I’m struggling x
Hi, Merry Christmas everyone. I need help with Data Modelling Learning aim A presentation
Please help me, I do not have the book and I am also worried due to all of this uncertainty with the current economic climate. Please help.
Which universities have you applied to ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending