The Student Room Group

Beware of Scam

Scroll to see replies

Thanks girl, i hate people that make us look stupid for falling for things like this! It isnt our fault its theres..
Original post by Teetee09
Yeah and sammylou don’t say just don’t do it how the **** would we have known if it was fake at first or not tf!
Word like what the **** how would we know if they are fake 2 Sammy who ever you are your comments are pointless no one needs people like you on here
London but it was so hard to find the bloody location searched it up on Google and nothing! It was ' Abbey road photography studio, 1st floor, unimix house, abbey road, park royal, london nw10 7tr'
Where did they make you travel to
Had the same experience and email from TMMC today my son was successful I hadn’t even handed any money over to the booking management who took the photos so believed nothing would come of it as I hasn’t made any payment. Then low behold I get an email from TMMC yesterday saying my son had been successful tbh I’ve strung them alongFor the past few days as I love making them think they have been successful I’m luring me into there scam. Sorry to the girls/boys that have passed over monies please pursue it this company needs to be shut down.
I hope you can please understand that we did genuinely fall for it because we thought it was a reliable company! I'm so sorry they tried to do it to you as well but please carry on stringing them along and dont pay anything!
Original post by Jollyjo88
Had the same experience and email from TMMC today my son was successful I hadn’t even handed any money over to the booking management who took the photos so believed nothing would come of it as I hasn’t made any payment. Then low behold I get an email from TMMC yesterday saying my son had been successful tbh I’ve strung them alongFor the past few days as I love making them think they have been successful I’m luring me into there scam. Sorry to the girls/boys that have passed over monies please pursue it this company needs to be shut down.
Of course I understand I nearly fell for it myself
But after some research and a very stubborn partner who is the financial keeper in my house hold and wouldn’t part with any money
Original post by Kiwi1214
I hope you can please understand that we did genuinely fall for it because we thought it was a reliable company! I'm so sorry they tried to do it to you as well but please carry on stringing them along and dont pay anything!
Yeah and sammylou don’t say just don’t do it how the **** would we have known if it was fake at first or not tf!

Do some research. Given that tsr has dozens of threads on this theme I would have thought there’d be an inkling!!!
Now you know. You’ve been scammed. There won’t be any work. Don’t pay any more money and don’t sign up to anything else
At least he never let you, my mum only did because she was doing something any mother would do and that is make a future for their child but unfortunately we never got a good way around it. I'm so happy you are not supplying them with any money
Of course I understand I nearly fell for it myself
But after some research and a very stubborn partner who is the financial keeper in my house hold and wouldn’t part with any money
We know that now but when you get accepted you dont wanna believe that it is a scam thats why i never checked any reviews because i thoughti had acc made it
Original post by Sammylou40
Do some research. Given that tsr has dozens of threads on this theme I would have thought there’d be an inkling!!!
Now you know. You’ve been scammed. There won’t be any work. Don’t pay any more money and don’t sign up to anything else
Hi did you attended the photo shoot yesterday
I’m so sorry for you both Hun your Mum parting with money and you having your dreams crushed. I would do the same for my son when he’s older.dont give up hun you will get your chance
At least he never let you, my mum only did because she was doing something any mother would do and that is make a future for their child but unfortunately we never got a good way around it. I'm so happy you are not supplying them with any money
Thank you that means a lot! I hope i do get my chance but i clearly dont think it'll happen at the moment to be honest I'm constantly applying to jobs but none ever come up and work out.. x
I’m so sorry for you both Hun your Mum parting with money and you having your dreams crushed. I would do the same for my son when he’s older.dont give up hun you will get your chance
If it doesn’t happen then they don’t deserve to have you sweetie x
Thank you that means a lot! I hope i do get my chance but i clearly dont think it'll happen at the moment to be honest I'm constantly applying to jobs but none ever come up and work out.. x
The way I'm seeing it ia that I'm too good for them! They needed me i dont need them x
If it doesn’t happen then they don’t deserve to have you sweetie x
Exactly Hun keep thinking that way x
The way I'm seeing it ia that I'm too good for them! They needed me i dont need them x
Reply 75
Hi, yes I did. They told me my son had been selected and that I had to book an appointment for a photo shoot which would be free of cost. The shoot was free but they wanted me to buy an online portfolio...
Hi did you get an email saying you have been accepted for and all you have to do is call up and book an oppiment
Exactly what i done! And i was stupid enough to fall for it.. please dont as it isnt worth time + money
Original post by HumeraS
Hi, yes I did. They told me my son had been selected and that I had to book an appointment for a photo shoot which would be free of cost. The shoot was free but they wanted me to buy an online portfolio...
You all should calm down, don’t pay for your own portfolio make it... if you pay you’re dumb they’re pictures of yourself it’s not hard to make a portfolio, also... when you visit a website and it’s offering something don’t just go “ooohhhhh I want I want good good good” because that makes you a goof goof goof, you search more about it, ask about it, if there is an email search that, if there is pictures reverse image search them... learn more about what you’re dealing with in the future and don’t be dumb🖕🏻Out
You're a right waste of space. Calling us dumb because we fell for something, it wasn't just us that fell for it theres loads of people doing it so if you want to say that to every single one of them i wouldn't expect them to take it kindly because it isn't our fault! Calling us all "dumb" is completely unneeded as we aren't so keep your opinion to yourself as it isnt wanted here by anyone if us. And we are all supporting each other here as you must of clearly read the comments so feel free to leave and not comment again
Original post by Garrysolomon
You all should calm down, don’t pay for your own portfolio make it... if you pay you’re dumb they’re pictures of yourself it’s not hard to make a portfolio, also... when you visit a website and it’s offering something don’t just go “ooohhhhh I want I want good good good” because that makes you a goof goof goof, you search more about it, ask about it, if there is an email search that, if there is pictures reverse image search them... learn more about what you’re dealing with in the future and don’t be dumb🖕🏻Out
Reply 79
Has anyone been successful with getting there money back?

Quick Reply

Latest