The Student Room Group

TSR's March Colouring Competition

[Competition closed. Check out the next one here]

The time has come for another colouring competition! For this month's installment we will be flying out to space.

As with the past competitions, entry is simple. Copy this image and make it colourful then post it back here. With this one though I would also like you to show me who's flying the UFO. Don't worry if you're not great at drawing or colouring- this is all about having fun and being creative not making a professional masterpiece.

The winner will receive 1000 rep points while the runner up receives 500. All participants will receive the joyful knowledge that they joined in and made something beautiful. The competition will close at some point near the end of the month. Good luck!
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Excellent news :woo:

I will do it this weekend.
i shall do a good attempt this week hopefully :colone:
:heart:
Reply 5
i can't see the image but i can't wait
I'm limited to using MS Paint!
U7MXK1G.png
here's mine :yep: also on ms paint :p:
march.png
(edited 5 years ago)
As promised :^_^:
Done with Paint.

U7MXK1G - Copy.png
Original post by Decahedron
As promised :^_^:
Done with Paint.

U7MXK1G - Copy.png

omg this is so awesome
my paint skills are so bad lol I have done one half of it but the other half is a bit of a mess :emo:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
omg this is so awesome
my paint skills are so bad lol I have done one half of it but the other half is a bit of a mess :emo:

I will let you in on my secret... Paint 3D :shh:
@CoolCavy can we see your godlike skills?
(edited 5 years ago)
tsr.png
I made @AngryJellyfish the person flying the UFO; with @CoolCavy opposite in the rocket. :colondollar:

Reply 15
Final call for all galactic entries. Judgement will begin shortly.
Quick poke for those of you who posted, but haven't entered.

Original post by entertainmyfaith
i shall do a good attempt this week hopefully :colone:

:heart:

Original post by KimNoel
i can't see the image but i can't wait

Are you able to see the image now? :confused:

:bunny2: Make sure you have your glassed ready for the next competition cos we're going to be hunting eggs! :bunny:
omg only half of mine is done omg I forgot nooooo
Reply 17
omg only half of mine is done omg I forgot nooooo

You still have time! I started it a bit late so I'll be leaving it for a while longer to give people a chance to get it done. :yep:
will try and whip something up tonight but no promises:redface: if not i'll definitely try the easter one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending