The Student Room Group

British Airways Customer Service Apprenticeship

Hi,

Has anyone applied for the customer service apprenticeship role at British Airways? Any tips or information you could share would be great. What’s the interview process like? Once you start the program how’s that like?

Anyone here that’s applying now? I have an assessment day in April :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Maryiam.Ahmed
Hi,

Has anyone applied for the customer service apprenticeship role at British Airways? Any tips or information you could share would be great. What’s the interview process like? Once you start the program how’s that like?

Anyone here that’s applying now? I have an assessment day in April :smile:

Hello i am going to fill in the answer on the site?
Have You already completed the question?
I’ve applied and had my phone interview..next stage is the assessment.
Original post by Malo1705
Hello i am going to fill in the answer on the site?
Have You already completed the question?
Reply 3
How was the interview on the phone?
Reply 4
Hi I started my application but I was wondering, I don’t like near Heathrow do they provide student accommodation or something like that for students that live far
Reply 5
Hey @Maryiam.Ahmed how long after you submitted your application did you get the phone interview please?
Yes I completed that already
I’ve applied and had my phone interview..next stage is the assessment.
It was fine, they asked about qualifications and why you want to do the course. They just confirm your details and give you information for the interview.
How was the interview on the phone?
Hey, I highly doubt that they provide accommodation. I think you’ll have to travel to and from Heathrow. Shifts can start at different times so it’s best to have a way to travel to and from at all hours. Do you live far?
Original post by Renae_1
Hi I started my application but I was wondering, I don’t like near Heathrow do they provide student accommodation or something like that for students that live far
Hey, it didn’t take long a few days I believe :smile:
Original post by Renae_1
Hey @Maryiam.Ahmed how long after you submitted your application did you get the phone interview please?
How was the telephone interview?
What kind of questions were?
ThwnkT
Do You know How Will be the assessment?
They told You How Will be the process?
Yes, I live in peckham💔. So I think I’m gonna rent a room near the airport.
Hey, I highly doubt that they provide accommodation. I think you’ll have to travel to and from Heathrow. Shifts can start at different times so it’s best to have a way to travel to and from at all hours. Do you live far?
So You have already had your assessment?
Who me? No just an email back
So You have already had your assessment?
What kind of email?
Original post by Renae_1
It was additional questions asking if it was okay for me to pay for a cRB check, have I got any criminal convictions etc
Original post by Renae_1
Yes, I live in peckham💔. So I think I’m gonna rent a room near the airport.

That is far wow. You’ll probably have to or an area near by. Just keep in mind that the pay for an apprenticeship is lower than being an actual customer assistant at the airport.
When they send you an email it will have details of the assessment.
Do You know How Will be the assessment?
They told You How Will be the process?
Did you get your email for the assessment day?

Original post by Renae_1

Quick Reply

Latest