The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Anyone else going to Hartpury?

So, anyone else going to Hartpury in September? I've been accepted into the Bioveterinary Science course so i'm looking forward to hanging out with all the Hartpury animals, but y'know meeting some hartpury humans would be nice too I suppose ... 😄

I feel like i'm the only one going to Hartpury this year 😅I won't lie, it would be interesting, but i'd rather not be the only one there 😂
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I’m going next year to do the racehorse course :smile:
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
I'm going to do Applied Agriculture course!
Reply 3
Im going to hartpury in September for applied animal science with therapy
Reply 4
I’m going there for animal science!!
I'm going for the animal science course 😊
Reply 6
I am going there for animal behaviour and welfare :smile: does anyone know what accommodation they are applying for?
I'm going for the self catering accommodation x
Reply 8
Oh cool! onsite or offsite in Gloucester?
on site for the first year and probably offsite the year after. What accommodation are you going for?
Reply 10
I'm not sure, I like the look of the Blackfriars in Gloucester, but maybe on campus for the first year is a better idea
did you go to the applicant day?
I got an offer for the Veterinary Nursing degree and made it my firm on UCAS. Paid my deposit for self catered accommodation :wink:
Reply 13
no I didn't get chance to :frown: did you?
Original post by ellenb99
did you go to the applicant day?
Original post by tessh
no I didn't get chance to :frown: did you?

Yeah it was just a taster session about the course and stuff and then an accomodation tour x
Original post by Pixiedust99
I got an offer for the Veterinary Nursing degree and made it my firm on UCAS. Paid my deposit for self catered accommodation :wink:

Same here :smile:
Reply 16
Ahh right, gutted I missed that but I went to an open day, so I did get to see most of the campus :smile:
Original post by ellenb99
Yeah it was just a taster session about the course and stuff and then an accomodation tour x
The accommodation is the only thing that lets Hartpury down. Don’t get me wrong, it’s clean and everything is there but the size of the room/ bathroom makes me cry 😂 don’t even get me started on the wardrobe space...x
Original post by Pixiedust99
The accommodation is the only thing that lets Hartpury down. Don’t get me wrong, it’s clean and everything is there but the size of the room/ bathroom makes me cry 😂 don’t even get me started on the wardrobe space...x

Haha I didn't even get chance to see how much room there were in the wardrobes but I saw the bathroom. It was like there's the toilet and then a curtain and a shower 😂😂 I thought I'd have a look at the larger sized accommodation but the only thing that was bigger was the kitchen, so I didn't bother Haha x
I know, wish they would invest in the accommodation for future years. I’m just glad it’s our own person bathroom, some of my friends in other uni’s have to share 😷😷 well I put the large rooms for my 1st & 2nd choice but apparently they got booked last Friday (I paid my deposit on Wednesday), but my 3rd choice was just the standard- I feel the cost is expensive for what it is tho 🤷🏼*♀️ what course are you doing? X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending