The Student Room Group

I’m ugly as **** AMA

Fat at 5’8 72kg

Training at the gym for 4 years no gains.

20 years old, kissless dateless virgin. Girls avoid me when they think I am interested in them.

Tried Tinder a few times in the past hundreds of swipes only 1 match and it was from a bot. (good to know that at least AI potentially find me appealing).

Used to have confidence and now I don’t so I’m even more ****ed

Scroll to see replies

cool
Reply 2
What can you do to move yourself (and only you) forward?

Do you think certain aspects of life look better from the other side (IE being good looking, having lots of relationships)?

-
Bonus Q
Have you ever stepped on a lego brick bare foot?
send a pic of yourself
Original post by SuperHuman98
Fat at 5’8 72kg

Training at the gym for 4 years no gains.

20 years old, kissless dateless virgin. Girls avoid me when they think I am interested in them.

Tried Tinder a few times in the past hundreds of swipes only 1 match and it was from a bot. (good to know that at least AI potentially find me appealing).

Used to have confidence and now I don’t so I’m even more ****ed
So, what would you name a boat?
Don't lose hope.
Your sense of humour is great!

Do you have a favourite hobby?
Favourite brand of toothpaste? :biggrin:
Reply 7
same. how do you cope?
Original post by FutureMissMRCS
Favourite brand of toothpaste? :biggrin:

Colgate 👍

Original post by londonmyst
Don't lose hope.
Your sense of humour is great!

Do you have a favourite hobby?

Used to be video games but I’ve grown out of it I am looking to get back into it hopefully but I don’t wanna take my desktop to uni.

Used to be the gym also but lately my lack of results been making me feel miserable.

Used to be going out with friends but my social life is a mess.

Atm it’s got to be watching TV/Movies

Original post by Obolinda
So, what would you name a boat?

I got a unique name so I would name it after me
20 years old, kissless dateless virgin.

23 year old kissless hugless virgin here. Got you beat :biggrin:

That's is good to know, if that new car advert foreshadows the future of AI with any accuracy. Unfortunately for me, I legitimately don't even get swiped right by bots any more.
Original post by YasudaSayo
same. how do you cope?

Not sure I only started feeling this way for the past 5months before I never used to care/ I used to think I was decent looking. Usually when I have something to do then I don’t think about it
Reply 11
Not sure I only started feeling this way for the past 5months before I never used to care/ I used to think I was decent looking. Usually when I have something to do then I don’t think about it

then you're not actually ugly lmao
Colgate 👍

My one is sensodyne.Favourite composition by Chopin?
Original post by awkwardshortguy
23 year old kissless hugless virgin here. Got you beat :biggrin:

That's is good to know, if that new car advert foreshadows the future of AI with any accuracy. Unfortunately for me, I legitimately don't even get swiped right by bots any more.

Alright f knows how but I have managed like a few hugs. Like the hello type of hugs but still
Original post by Ben878 (LfL)
What can you do to move yourself (and only you) forward?

Do you think certain aspects of life look better from the other side (IE being good looking, having lots of relationships)?

-
Bonus Q
Have you ever stepped on a lego brick bare foot?

Yes I think I would be happier if things were different
Alright f knows how but I have managed like a few hugs. Like the hello type of hugs but still

Oh, I wasn't counting platonic hugs. I've received two 'goodbye' hugs. Don't know what they're worth compared with a few 'hello' type hugs.
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Oh, I wasn't counting platonic hugs. I've received two 'goodbye' hugs. Don't know what they're worth compared with a few 'hello' type hugs.

Oh right yeah I haven’t had any meaningful hugs tbh
Reply 17
Yes I think I would be happier if things were different

I guess I worded my question badly, what I mean is that do you think life as a good looking person is really that great? Or someone who has been in lots of relationships? Those who do not have those it can easily look better than it really is

Used to be video games but I’ve grown out of it I am looking to get back into it hopefully but I don’t wanna take my desktop to uni.

Used to be the gym also but lately my lack of results been making me feel miserable.

Used to be going out with friends but my social life is a mess.

Atm it’s got to be watching TV/Movies

Do you watch documentaries or american shows like castle, csi, millionaire matchmaker?
Original post by Ben878 (LfL)
I guess I worded my question badly, what I mean is that do you think life as a good looking person is really that great? Or someone who has been in lots of relationships? Those who do not have those it can easily look better than it really is

Well it depends. Because everyone has their own set of problems, you could be good looking but dealing with something else that makes you unhappy. So yes I guess you are right.

But for me I feel like I am missing out on a key part of growing up. I also pretty much hate myself and I’m finding it hard not to. I feel like I can’t put myself out there

Quick Reply

Latest