The Student Room Group

What is the most overrated food of all time?

I would say

Kebabs 100%

Scroll to see replies

Rice.
I adore kebabs, curry and pizza- the spicier the better.
Peanut butter and jelly sandwichesLike, who thought to put those two together and eat it?
To be overrated is for something to have a great reputation that it doesn't deserve. Kebabs are f***ing delicious, therefore their reputation is warranted, therefore they're not overrated.
Original post by Trianglespace
Peanut butter and jelly sandwichesLike, who thought to put those two together and eat it?

It's not actually peanut and jelly like you think it is, though. It's peanut butter and jam. Americans call jam "jelly" and jelly "jell-o".
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
It's not actually peanut and jelly like you think it is, though. It's peanut butter and jam. Americans call jam "jelly" and jelly "jell-o".

i swear jell-o is just the name of a brand
avocado toast ugh
I know, but still overrated
I'd pick two;
Quiche - It's just disgusting
Kale - Tastes like vomit.
chicken.

ducks taste way better
Original post by sqrt of 5
i swear jell-o is just the name of a brand

It is, the actual name of the food is what they call gelatin dessert, but everyone over there just calls it Jell-o cause that's the main brand that popularised it.
I'll get hate for this but Avocados-I think they're just okay-ish don't like them too much and way overpriced.
I know, but still overrated

Nobody even eats it over here though, so how is it overrated?
Original post by NotNotBatman
I'd pick two;
Quiche - It's just disgusting
Kale - Tastes like vomit.

I don't like kale because it is spikey and hurts my mouth.But I still eat it in soups for nutrients :/
Green tea, tastes like fricking bark
Chicken Chow Mein.

Whaaaaaaat,PBJ is my all time favourite sandwich combination!!!
Original post by FutureMissMRCS

🤢🤢🤢
In England no, but you see all the time on American TV and I can’t really see anything special about it?
Nobody even eats it over here though, so how is it overrated?
It’s a bit weird don’t you think? Fruit and nuts and bread and sugar. In your mouth. At one time.

Original post by FutureMissMRCS

Quick Reply

Latest