The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I received a conditional offer for the MSc in Global Health and Development. I'm in the final term of my bachelors program, and if I don't meet the academic requirement will I still be rewarded full admittance?
I have received a conditional offer for the MSc Economics course at UCL. I am waiting for my Cambridge rejection before accepting...
Original post by ruby_arp
I received a conditional offer for the MSc in Global Health and Development. I'm in the final term of my bachelors program, and if I don't meet the academic requirement will I still be rewarded full admittance?

The conditional offer is dependent on you achieving the conditions of your offer. There may be some leeway but I wouldn't count on it.

I am in the same situation and wondering the same thing. Are the conditions achievable or not?
Original post by pinkunoina
I am in the same situation and wondering the same thing. Are the conditions achievable or not?

It's not. Even if I get a perfect score this term it won't get me to the academic conditions. However, I'll be extremely close to it. I have the same offer for KCL as well.
Does anyone know of any funding opportunities? Unfortunately, my department doesn’t offer any, so I’m looking around, but I haven’t had any luck so far. I’m an international student from the U.S. if anyone knows of anything!
Reply 26
I have a conditional offer (language) for Film Studies MA. I applied on February 8 and got accepted on February 20.
Reply 27
Hi everyone, I just received an offer for MA in Art and Design in Education! :smile:
Any LL.M. offer holders here interested in connecting???
Reply 29
Hi, congrats!may I ask your time line of application?How long did you wait for the offer?thanks in advance : )
Original post by cecelim
Hi everyone, I just received an offer for MA in Art and Design in Education! :smile:
Hi, congrats that's amazing!! :smile: Could you tell me what interview questions they asked? Im applying for MSc in Developmental Psychology and could really do with the help!
Original post by Tahxminax
Currently finishing my Pharmacology Undergrad and got an offer from UCL for MSc Clinical Neuroscience after 6 days! Super excited and grateful.
Hi everyone!
I was wondering if any of you have information on the deadline to accept an unconditional offer to a graduate programme, there isn't any on the admissions website. I applied to another university and some scholarships and I haven't heard back from them yet, so my decision depends on that.
If I accept the offer and later choose another program or don't get the funding, will it cause problems to decline it further on?

Reply 32
Thank you! It took me a while actually. I applied in mid-November, had an interview at the end of January, and got my offer on March 1st. Good luck with your application process! : )
Original post by tida
Hi, congrats!may I ask your time line of application?How long did you wait for the offer?thanks in advance : )
Wow that's a long time to wait, but it helps with my anxiety now :P Can you tell some interview questions they asked?
Original post by cecelim
Thank you! It took me a while actually. I applied in mid-November, had an interview at the end of January, and got my offer on March 1st. Good luck with your application process! : )
Reply 34
Thank you so much, it helped me a lot :smile: and congrats again!
Original post by cecelim
Unconditional offer from UCL for the MSc in Clinical and Public Health nutrition. International student here. :smile:
Omg, that's amazing! Congratulations! :smile: can you help with some of the questions they asked in the Skype interview?
Original post by saphira915
Unconditional offer from UCL for the MSc in Clinical and Public Health nutrition. International student here. :smile:
Thanks! I didn't have any Skype interview. I just submitted an app.
Original post by thisisarshia
Omg, that's amazing! Congratulations! :smile: can you help with some of the questions they asked in the Skype interview?
Hi, has anyone applied for Msc construction economics and management?
Reply 39
Hi, international student here. MA Health Humanities unconditional offer.
Has anyone here secured postgrad accommodation yet? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending