The Student Room Group

Am i overweight???

Scroll to see replies

Don’t think you can measure your stomach without using a scalpel and several stitches :/
Reply 61
Original post by Pathway
Why do you keep posting threads? Go to your doctor if you genuinely don't know if you're fat or not.

Why do you think to get more opinions Gonna delete tge ones that dont get seen. lol Shouldnt bother you Anyway. Get a life instead of being petty about small things
Reply 62
Original post by CoolCavy
You have already had multiple threads on this

got a question hiw do i delete threads i dont want
Original post by DrunkFool
Waist 38 inches stomach 39
Hips 38
5ft3 far or chubby???

To answer you're question, you're fat.

Spoiler

1.5 litres of vodka and it won't matter.
IMAG0143_1.jpgIMAG0146.jpgIMAG0181.jpgIMAG0145.jpgIMAG0135.jpgIMAG0136.jpg

Original post by Ciel.
Ugh, you are a fetishist aren't you? One that gets off on people telling you that you are fat?

I would say you're fat but this seems like some weird fetish that I don't want to play into. :dry:
I knew I wasn’t slim but don’t think I’m fat either, Maybe your to skinny for your height to

You're delusional if you think I'm skinny for my height. My bmi comes under 'overweight'. you are, unfortunately, not even close to slim
Reply 67
Original post by funk controller
You're delusional if you think I'm skinny for my height. My bmi comes under 'overweight'. you are, unfortunately, not even close to slim

Then neither are you close to slim
Reply 68
Lol Fair enough ain’t a fetish, remember what they told you in school at age five? Don’t be afraid to ask if you don’t know the answer... go ahead and ask..... Ill be waiting babyyy, lol and yeah instead play into other people’s opinions cause there’s nothing else to play into ( think for yourself pls)

Original post by hannxm
I would say you're fat but this seems like some weird fetish that I don't want to play into. :dry:
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 69
That’s right
Original post by Notoriety
1.5 litres of vodka and it won't matter.
Reply 70
No the plan was to make a lot of threads to give more chance of greater/more varied opinions.. also subtle title differences can affect awnsers.. plus was gonna delete the damn threads that I don’t need or got less replies and now can’t find out how to ... lol fetish?? Maybe it’s called value big others opinions. I don’t wanna be called fat in real life it’s just a lot easier to hear online. Where’s ur common sense
Original post by Ciel.
Ugh, you are a fetishist aren't you? One that gets off on people telling you that you are fat?
Reply 71
First of all why’s it mattering to anyone but me, second of all your stupid site wont let me delete ones I do t want
Original post by DrawTheLine
Please stop making dupe threads.
First of all why’s it mattering to anyone but me, second of all your stupid site wont let me delete ones I do t want

You're spamming the site with the same post. It's annoying and unnecessary.

This isn't my site. TSR has guidelines, so only posts that violate them will be removed by the mods.
Original post by hannxm

A lot better than the fetishist that posts their tights, though.
Reply 74
Delete what u want Don’t really care just wanted opinions

This isn't my site. TSR has guidelines, so only posts that violate them will be removed by the mods.
Delete what u want Don’t really care just wanted opinions

I can't delete posts.
Reply 76
OOF so annoying ain’t it /sarcasm intended Get a fcking grip, there’s a lot of things in life that are annoying

Reply 77
Lol and it ain’t a fetish but even if it was least it’s not one of the trillions of I wanna be told I’m skinny ones
Original post by Notoriety
A lot better than the fetishist that posts their tights, though.
Then neither are you close to slim

I didn't say I was, you did... I don't want to be slim, I have little body fat and, again, a lot of muscle, therefore am healthy no matter my bmi
Reply 79
Sure... So anyway. I’ve gotten what I need to know from here and that’s a fact I’m not considered average. These things can be a lot harder in real life people want to be polite
Original post by funk controller
I didn't say I was, you did... I don't want to be slim, I have little body fat and, again, a lot of muscle, therefore am healthy no matter my bmi

Quick Reply

Latest