The Student Room Group

First time car help

So I know next to nothing about cars and I need advice on what to look for. I’m 23 and trying to buy my first car, I was late to the party I know!

So far I’ve seen two cars I like the look of and interested in but have no idea if they’re decent cars to actually drive if that makes sense. So the cars I’m looking at are the Peugeot 208 and then the Renault Clio TCE 75 play... has anybody got any advice on which car is better?
Reply 1
Original post by Kelseya96
So I know next to nothing about cars and I need advice on what to look for. I’m 23 and trying to buy my first car, I was late to the party I know!

So far I’ve seen two cars I like the look of and interested in but have no idea if they’re decent cars to actually drive if that makes sense. So the cars I’m looking at are the Peugeot 208 and then the Renault Clio TCE 75 play... has anybody got any advice on which car is better?

Sharing your budget and requirements of what will make it good for you will help people suggest cars. Is it just for a short drive to work everyday? Do you need space for larger items? Do you do lots of motorway driving?
Reply 2
No I’ve only just passed my test so it will just be getting me to work every day (5miles). When I have a bit more confidence I will be driving further as I attend football away days so when I’m more experienced I’ll be travelling further!

I don’t want anything too big, but preferably big enough to be able to take my brother and our friends on away days without it being too uncomfortable haha

Original post by 8472
Sharing your budget and requirements of what will make it good for you will help people suggest cars. Is it just for a short drive to work everyday? Do you need space for larger items? Do you do lots of motorway driving?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending