The Student Room Group

Am i overweight???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
What if I delete my account would they be removed???
Original post by DrawTheLine
I can't delete posts.
Original post by DrunkFool
What if I delete my account would they be removed???

No they wouldn't. Your username would be removed though and replaced with "username" and a bunch of numbers e.g. username01223455. Your posts will only be removed if they violate community guidelines. If you want your posts removed you can report them yourself and ask them to be removed. There's no guarantee they will be though.
skinny and sexy

IMAG0143_1.jpgIMAG0146.jpgIMAG0181.jpgIMAG0145.jpgIMAG0135.jpgIMAG0136.jpg
You've made a thread on this before, no amount of comments is going to change the fact that you are overweight.
Reply 84
Original post by Notoriety
A lot better than the fetishist that posts their tights, though.

Don't lie, I know you have a thing for tights 🙈
Original post by Ciel.
Don't lie, I know you have a thing for tights 🙈

Well, tbh, I actually do. Just not the cheap-ass tacky ones that lass was shovelling.
yeah kinda

Spoiler

Alright. I'm wondering if I'm overweight or not???

Within the last month or two my Belly/Waist Line Has Gotten Pretty big.
Got myself a tape, Measured my Waist, Hips and the Middle of the stomach. Heres the Measurements:

Height of 5 Ft 3/ Weight 155-160 pounds (depending of fluctuations)
Waist (Right below belly button) 36 Inches.
Stomach (Right Below the Belly button) 37-38 Inches.
Wrist 7 Inches.
Biceps/upper arm 14 Inches
Fore Arm 12 Inches.

Im Currently a SIZE 12 sometimes I manage a 10 depending on clothing styles.

Im 18 year old. My Belly Looking big for sure , but overall I dont know if Im overweight for my Age and Would like to know what everyone Thinks. Am I only slightly above? or Very? Or average. Id say most my weight is at my stomach so keep that in mind when reviewing. Thanks

Here is a Pic of my Waist line BELOW/ Ill let u all be the judge
CLICK ATTACHED IMAGES BELOW FOR MORE

IMG_3850.JPG
I’d say that you aren’t definetely on the chubby side of the spectrum, possibly a bit on the fat side. If this is a bit of a consern, perhaps look into your metabolism and what your diet is. Working out, jogging, aerobics, etc. can help, but make sure you have a decent diet as well if you are concerned.

Got myself a tape, Measured my Waist, Hips and the Middle of the stomach. Heres the Measurements:

Wrist 7 Inches.
Fore Arm 12 Inches.

Im 18 year old. My Belly Looking big for sure , but overall I dont know if Im overweight for my Age and Would like to know what everyone Thinks. Am I only slightly above? or Very? Or average. Id say most my weight is at my stomach so keep that in mind when reviewing. Thanks

IMG_3850.JPG
Reply 88

Wrist 7 Inches.
Fore Arm 12 Inches.

IMG_3850.JPG

From the curve line of your stomach, it looks like a baby may be within. (You are female?)
If that was just fat it wouldn’t be so round and high up, and pregnancy tummies grow quickly in a few months. Is that a possibility?
Reply 89
Nah that ain't a possibility, but we'll done For original comment no one else has asked that one yet.. But bloat might be a possibility
Original post by B3ar93
From the curve line of your stomach, it looks like a baby may be within. (You are female?)
If that was just fat it wouldn’t be so round and high up, and pregnancy tummies grow quickly in a few months. Is that a possibility?

Quick Reply

Latest