The Student Room Group

JPMORGAN investment2020 asset management TRAINEESHIP 2019

Hello Guys, anyone knows what to expect in JPmorgan Telephone interviews? im due to have one in 2 days

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Natasha_OJ
Hello Guys, anyone knows what to expect in JPmorgan Telephone interviews? im due to have one in 2 days

I'll be applying this week. I'm expecting mainly competency questions like 'give an example of a time when you worked in a team'.
Reply 2
well done :smile: mine is on friday afternoon. when is ours?best of luck, looking forward to share our experiences :smile:
Reply 3
Hey! when did u apply for this position?:smile:
Reply 4
I applied two days ago and my current status is "Application Reviewed" (but didn't receive any info about phone interview yet). Could u please share your experience?
Reply 5
hi ai1010, eem 2 wks ago i think, yeah they will review and be invited for video interview, if u pass you go to phone interview :smile: hope that helps :wink:
Reply 6
Ah hopefully. Thank u! Can I ask u one more question: do u have finance background? Hehe, once again thanks. Good luck on today's interview :smile:

(Original post by Natasha_OJ)hi ai1010, eem 2 wks ago i think, yeah they will review and be invited for video interview, if u pass you go to phone interview :smile: hope that helps :wink:
Reply 7
BA hons in intl trade, finance is an advantage but not necessary :smile:
Reply 8
Natasha, hi. can u pls let us know how long did u wait to receive hirevue invitation? submitted my application a week ago
Original post by Natasha_OJ
BA hons in intl trade, finance is an advantage but not necessary :smile:
Reply 9
HI lara, 2 weeks(working days) :smile:
Reply 10
Hi, ah and how much did u wait for answer after hirevue?
I just applied:smile: does anyone know the success rate of applicants?
Reply 12
Hey Natasha! Congrats on getting to the telephone interview stage, what questions did they ask? and roughly how long was the call for?
Reply 13
HI MasterO, srry for late reply, caught up w work, they were general competency why JPM etc
Reply 14
Hi Lara, sorry for late reply, i think shortly after submitting my application, an invite came thru and was contacted for telephone a fortnight later. how far have you?
Reply 15
Original post by MasterO
Hey Natasha! Congrats on getting to the telephone interview stage, what questions did they ask? and roughly how long was the call for?

how far have you?
Reply 16
timing and luck i would say. some make it on deadlines hahahaha
Reply 17
Who else is has received an email for final interviews after telephone ? who are we meeting in london?
Anyone feel as though they did badly in the video interview and then get a phone interview?
Reply 19
dont lose hope, if its your chance you will get through no matter what. you may think you did bad but actually your performance could be a threshold for someone to be invited. bad to you may not mean bad to a recruiter. stop being harsh to your self and stay positive. :smile:.. lemme know how it goes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending