The Student Room Group

What's something you like about yourself?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Poooky
:hugs:

Have to agree with the other user- I've seen you in some threads and you're so smart, level-headed and mature for your age, it's actually so lovely to see in comparison to the usual TSR!

Oh my gosh, you guys are too nice. 😍
I don't think a birth certificate would even convince me, hahah.:lol:

Do you hear this a lot?
Original post by Obolinda
Thank you, you're to kind.

Spoiler

Original post by I AM GROOT 1
Funny, Intelligent and helpful :h:

Haha, thanks. I agree with the first two.

Original post by LegallyJasmine
You're sometimes not a pain in the arse.

Good enough?

**** you, that's really rude yaknow.

At least I can quote posts posted on different pages in one go -- get on my level, scrub.
Hahahah, you still love me though :innocent:
Original post by Notoriety

**** you, that's really rude yaknow.

At least I can quote posts posted on different pages in one go -- get on my level, scrub.

Just did it (quoting posts posted in different pages in one go). :cool:
Do you have any compliments for me?
Just did it (quoting posts posted in different pages in one go). :cool:

**** off. Took me ages to learn how to do that.

:no: all of em
I don't think a birth certificate would even convince me, hahah.:lol:

Do you hear this a lot?

No it's only on TSR that people think I act older than my age. I look quite young lol. Although, my friends believe this meme aptly describes me(It's a quantum physics reference :lol: ): IMG-20190227-WA0001.jpg
You're just not as cool as me, that's all. :rolleyes:
**** off. Took me ages to learn how to do that.

Hahah, that probably confirms my theory then. XD

Original post by Obolinda
No it's only on TSR that people think I act older than my age. I look quite young lol. Although, my friends believe this meme aptly describes me(It's a quantum physics reference :lol: ): IMG-20190227-WA0001.jpg
I invented the dogland national anthem and trained the first canine choir.
Thank you for your selfless service... :')

Original post by londonmyst
I invented the dogland national anthem and trained the first canine choir.
(edited 5 years ago)
Hmm... good question :rolleyes:
Nothing.
I don't hate myself, but I also don't particularly like anything about myself either.

I'm just not pretty and not really all that intimidating.

I have that natural nerdy look, so yeah, my physical features are not really capable of catching anyone's attention.

Once I used to think I have a nice personality, until I realized that I actually come off as boring, old-fashioned, and quiet to others. I'm almost unapproachable irl, it seems as if people are afraid of me :rofl:

Nobody really enjoys speaking to me. It's not that I mind it either. I'm used to being mostly on my own anyway :tongue:

i can be quite insecure too...
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Missradioactive
I don't hate myself, but I also don't particularly like anything about myself either.

I'm just not pretty and not really all that intimidating.

I have that natural nerdy look, so yeah, my physical features are not really capable of catching anyone's attention.

Once I used to think I have a nice personality, until I realized that I actually come off as boring, old-fashioned, and quiet to others. I'm almost unapproachable irl, it seems as if people are afraid of me :rofl:

Nobody really enjoys speaking to me. It's not that I mind it either. I'm used to being mostly on my own anyway :tongue:

i can be quite insecure too...

Zip it you, your amazing your kind and sweet and intelligent
i enjoy speaking to you never doubt yourself you da best :hugs: btw u are not boring im sure Lay would agree :laugh:
I have an extremely powerful memory
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
Zip it you, your amazing your kind and sweet and intelligent
i enjoy speaking to you never doubt yourself you da best :hugs: btw u are not boring im sure Lay would agree :laugh:

I just had this cheeky grin seeing Lay's name :colone: :rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by HungryNiceGuy
I have an extremely powerful memory

That’s really captivating, do you mean short term? Or long term memory? How do you have a vivid memory? Is it something that just happens?
I’m just curious
Original post by Coffee567
That’s really captivating, do you mean short term? Or long term memory? How do you have a vivid memory? Is it something that just happens?
I’m just curious

I have a really strong long term memory. I remember and vividly recall many specific things that others will completely forget.
I just realised that I have this talent last year....
Yea I suppose it has something to do with the way your genes are... Or you're just lucky to have it?
It's an amazing feature none the less
Original post by Missradioactive
I just had this cheeky grin seeing Lay's name :colone: :rofl:

Spoiler

Good :colone:
No worries always here for you :hugs:
Wow do you even remember poignant memories or do you force yourself not to remember them?Your memory is really useful for exams then you don’t need to do memorising as you stated that you have this vivid memory that can recall things.Do you find that you do really well in exams because most exams require you to memorise things.

Quick Reply

Latest