The Student Room Group

2 more Isis brides have their Uk citizenship revoked.

(edited 5 years ago)
No, let them in, give them a home, next to yours or your neighbours, let them go to your coffee shops, let them shop at Tescos, and with time let them bomb your house.
Reply 3
You have to ask?

Hayzoos
Reply 4
Original post by TheNamesBond.
No, let them in, give them a home, next to yours or your neighbours, let them go to your coffee shops, let them shop at Tescos, and with time let them bomb your house.

The last one won't happen in case it damages the mosque their 'community' will build across the road from their house
Original post by viffer
The last one won't happen in case it damages the mosque their 'community' will build across the road from their house

I’m sure they’ll find a way.
Only two? I hope that far more come to light.
Good. Revoke them all. No place for terrorism
Original post by mgi
Did they deserve this?

Is this actually something to ponder over? I would have thought it was self explanatory.
Do you have a news link to this? If you wish to share threads in the N&CA area, threads must contain a news link.
Original post by mgi
Did they deserve this?
Original post by hannxm
Do you have a news link to this? If you wish to share threads in the N&CA area, threads must contain a news link.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/isis-brides-two-more-mothers-stripped-of-uk-citizenship-as-shamima-begum-row-continues-a4087446.html

Here you go. ☺️
Good and yes
Original post by RivalPlayer
We need to stop calling them "brides". It makes them sound harmless.

Particularly when they have been married for several years, the honeymoon resulted in a bloodbath and they have given birth to three children who have all died..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending