The Student Room Group

PhD Health Economics

Hi Everyone
I am an International student currently doing my master in health economics in London and looking forward to apply for a Phd in health economics.

I am also fully sponsored by my government for both the master and phd.

So far I have emailed a dozen of supervisors here in the UK they either not reply or show no desire !

I am wondering if you are aware of any university in the UK or Germany that are more friendly to International students which are fully sponsored ( all my college tuition, research grant, salary covered) ?

Thank you
Original post by health economist
Hi Everyone
I am an International student currently doing my master in health economics in London and looking forward to apply for a Phd in health economics.

I am also fully sponsored by my government for both the master and phd.

So far I have emailed a dozen of supervisors here in the UK they either not reply or show no desire !

I am wondering if you are aware of any university in the UK or Germany that are more friendly to International students which are fully sponsored ( all my college tuition, research grant, salary covered) ?

Thank you

It's up to you to find a supervisor who's got relevant experience related to your proposed project. We can't find supervisors for you, especially when you haven't said what your project is.

Email any supervisors you haven't had responses from again, as emails can easily go missing or be accidentally overlooked.
lse
Original post by PhoenixFortune
It's up to you to find a supervisor who's got relevant experience related to your proposed project. We can't find supervisors for you, especially when you haven't said what your project is.

Email any supervisors you haven't had responses from again, as emails can easily go missing or be accidentally overlooked.

You are probably right I will try to contact them again .
Thanks for your input
Original post by Presence
lse

I have looked at their program structure it includes first year of taught courses.
So far my grades are in the distinction zone, I am not inclined to do further courses,
I would rather start working on my thesis and learn from reading and analysing.
Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending