The Student Room Group

A 21yrs old woman

Can a 21yrs old girl be manipulated to have sex by a oldet man "say" around 37-40 of age. Or is that something she/they, wanted to do specially if she sex him four times. Y'all thought please?... mind y'all this happen 14yrs ago.
The age gap doesn't really tell us anything about the relationship between the two of you.

You can be manipulated at any age and by anyone of any age.
Reply 2
Check this out. I'd just received a confession as of yesterday from my lady aka kids mother that she cheated with a 37-40yr old man. I had suspicion that something happen through a close friend so however I approach her about this like repeatly days,weeks, years she kept denied it. So last night 14yrs later the truth reveal, crush me to my core mind you I've cheated also but not at the being of the relationship!! But 14yrs ago she was 21yrs and I was 23yrs like a year an half of living together the cheated happen of course club was involved that was her life after she moved in with me. So now I'm ready to charge it to the game a roll out only difference is we have kids in involved when that occurred so I'm not trying to be selfish at the end of the day I'm the providing who take care of home but I want out. Talk 2 me is this relationship with saving or just roll?
Reply 3
Original post by Real talk27
Can a 21yrs old girl be manipulated to have sex by a oldet man "say" around 37-40 of age. Or is that something she/they, wanted to do specially if she sex him four times. Y'all thought please?... mind y'all this happen 14yrs ago.

Original post by Real talk27
Check this out. I'd just received a confession as of yesterday from my lady aka kids mother that she cheated with a 37-40yr old man. I had suspicion that something happen through a close friend so however I approach her about this like repeatly days,weeks, years she kept denied it. So last night 14yrs later the truth reveal, crush me to my core mind you I've cheated also but not at the being of the relationship!! But 14yrs ago she was 21yrs and I was 23yrs like a year an half of living together the cheated happen of course club was involved that was her life after she moved in with me. So now I'm ready to charge it to the game a roll out only difference is we have kids in involved when that occurred so I'm not trying to be selfish at the end of the day I'm the providing who take care of home but I want out. Talk 2 me is this relationship with saving or just roll?

Stop making desperate excuses for your woman.

She was a fully fledged adult and chose to open her legs for him.

I know that's hard to hear, but you need to deal with it
Reply 4
No I agree i said what you said lol...she talking about her childhood how she was tore down by her mom...i said that BS. Her mom verbally abuse her etc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending