The Student Room Group

How do I become smarter?

I am on foundation for every subject in school (apart from English Lit English Lang and history) and I only manage to get grade 4/5 every time. I do loads of revision but it doesn’t sink in and doesn’t really change anything. What do I do to improve. We only have 1 mock left in each subject until our actual GCSE exams in April, May and June. How do I improve for then?
It’s not about how much revision you are doing, it’s about the quality of the revision. Try making mind maps of the topics you are struggling and then try past papers and go over the mark schemes to try and understand why you are getting certain answers wrong. Depending on what subjects you take I may be able to help?
Original post by Icykitten
It’s not about how much revision you are doing, it’s about the quality of the revision. Try making mind maps of the topics you are struggling and then try past papers and go over the mark schemes to try and understand why you are getting certain answers wrong. Depending on what subjects you take I may be able to help?

Thank you :smile:
Reply 3
buy smart phone
Original post by CoreyTheMans
Thank you :smile:

What subjects do you take? I might be able to help you with a few of them

Quick Reply

Latest