The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Same program!
Original post by Dr.Blackjack
I got an offer too, but I'm really scared if whether or not I will do good. I'm North America too, but I'll be going directly from high school for the 6 year program. How about you?
Haha!
I’m a Canadian student. I had my interview in February and got an offer on Friday
Reply 23
@TAnna02
Will you be accepting the offer?
I haven’t decided yet. I’m waiting to hear from UCD and Galway. Have you heard back from RCSI?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by TAnna02
I haven’t decided yet. I’m waiting to hear from UCD and Galway. Have you heard back from RCSI?

I haven’t.
Did you write to them?
Original post by baldmoe
I haven’t.
Guys I think that the majority of offers will be given up by the end of March and then throughout April tbh for all Irish med courses so don't freak out if you don't have one yet!
Okay, so I'm thinking of accepting RCSI, but I'm terrified to death. I took all of my advanced science courses, but I took them 2 years ago, early because I was ahead. I have forgotten a lot of things, do you guys think I'll be fine. There is that foundation year, but is it hard. Does anyone know anyone in RCSI who did foundation year and did well?
Also, RCSI has sent out its first round Pharmacy and Medicine, but if you haven't been accepted yet, don't worry! There's second round, and a lot of people like me will end up declining either Pharmacy or Medicine to go for one or the other! I haven't heard back from UCD and my application was competitive by the way.
Reply 30
Anyone from Singapore?
Reply 31
Omg yes! Have you heard back?
Reply 32
Original post by _aries
Omg yes! Have you heard back?

Yes! I got an offer. You???
Reply 33
Original post by baldmoe
Yes! I got an offer. You???

Yeah me too! But 21 days acceptance period... Are you accepting it?
Reply 34
Original post by _aries
Yeah me too! But 21 days acceptance period... Are you accepting it?

Not sure.. You?
Reply 35
Original post by baldmoe
Not sure.. You?

Will have to wait for my other offers/rejections to come in first... But the timings clash. Kind of petrified rn lmao.
Did my interview today... harder than I expected but hoping for the best
Original post by zkhosravi
Did my interview today... harder than I expected but hoping for the best

What were the questions like?
Original post by Chris1944
What were the questions like?

Can't reveal them exactly, but it was basically a panel interview (which I hadn't done before). No ethical questions and stuff like that... mainly about yourself
how many interviewers were there and how long did the interview go for?

Latest

Trending

Trending