The Student Room Group

Courtauld MA History of Art 2019

Scroll to see replies

Original post by arthistory321
I guess if people already got offers from courses I applied to means I did not get in....

If you were 100% rejected, they would send you an email telling you as much. The professor for your first choice might still be going through applications, or they might still be deciding on 2nd or 3rd choices, after all they did say final acceptances would be out by mid-March. Don't lose hope! :smile:
Reply 61
Original post by mattief
Has anyone paid the deposit yet? Do we have to do anything apart from transferring the money?

I haven't paid it yet, I'm a bit worried about finances and am going to wait to hear back from another course I have applied to (St Andrews) before I pay it, I think. I don't think we need to do anything else at the moment other than pay the deposit.

I hope everyone still waiting hears something this week!
I received an offer last week!:smile:
Reply 63
Hi there,Has anyone applied to the curating MA/ had an interview for it yet? mine is tomorrow and a bit stressed!
Has anyone got into their second or third choice?
Reply 65
Has anyone received an offer for either 'Modernism after Postmodernism' or 'Experiencing Modernism'?
Reply 66
I haven't heard from any of my options yet, although someone here mentioned they got an offer for my first choice. The wait is terrible
Reply 67
Hey guys, scholarship deadline is on Monday so don't forget to send that in if you're applying.You don't need to have been offered a place yet in order to send it in.
(edited 5 years ago)
I received an offer of admission for the Documenting Fashion History of Art MA option a little less than two weeks ago. Although The Courtauld is my first choice, the international tuition fees are keeping me from accepting the offer.

Does anyone know when funding decisions are typically communicated? May 1st is so far away... I have been offered fully funded opportunities at other international schools (where the tuition fees are much lower), but their acceptance deadlines are mid-March. I've read that there is a slim chance of funding for international students, but I haven't even found any posts on forums from domestic students who received funding!

Good luck to everyone!
Are they still sending out offers ?
I was accepted into the modernism after postmodernism option a few weeks ago - no interview.
Has anyone heard back or got offers from the 'New-York/London/Paris' option??

Also does anyone know what the latest date the Courtauld can tell us our application outcome? as in is there a particular date that they have to make their decisions by? is it the end of March?
Nope! was that your first choice?
Original post by historyofart96
Has anyone heard back or got offers from the 'New-York/London/Paris' option??

Also does anyone know what the latest date the Courtauld can tell us our application outcome? as in is there a particular date that they have to make their decisions by? is it the end of March?
Nope! was that your first choice?

Yes it was my first choice! Did you also apple to this option?
I emailed the admissions asking whether it interviews and apparently it doesn't so maybe that is why I haven't heard back yet. (at least that's what I'm telling myself haha!)
Reply 74
Hello everyone! Has anyone heard from the options Contacts and Contexts in Russian Art or Global Conceptualism? Do they interview?
Anyone heard from Ny/London/Paris or global conceptualism?
Anyone heard from Experiencing Modernism or Male Body in Modernity??
Reply 77
Got rejected by Oxford but received an offer from Courtauld for Victorian Science, no interview. Has any one paid the deposit? Why is the link included about tuition fee?
Congrats for Courtauld! When did you get the offer?
Original post by HOA893
Got rejected by Oxford but received an offer from Courtauld for Victorian Science, no interview. Has any one paid the deposit? Why is the link included about tuition fee?
Reply 79
On 7th March. Victorian Science was actually my third option (don't know what happened to my first two), but I put it as a third simply because I know very little about it and after re-reading my personal statements I have to acknowledge that option three suits me better.

Congrats for Courtauld! When did you get the offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending