The Student Room Group

Michael Jackson?!?!?!?!

Was the K.O.P a pedo?????????
Rules:
I WANT A CLEAN DISSCUSION!!!.

Scroll to see replies

No. I don't believe these two people that have come forward and I don't believe those from the past either. I am not a massive Michael Jackson fan but I do know that NOTHING and certainly NO AMOUNT OF MONEY would stop me from prosecuting anyone if they had groomed/abused my child (if I had one).

I believe that he was a bit weird but that doesn't make him a paedophile. People can be odd or weird whilst also being harmless.
Reply 2
Original post by CMSMITH96
No. I don't believe these two people that have come forward and I don't believe those from the past either. I am not a massive Michael Jackson fan but I do know that NOTHING and certainly NO AMOUNT OF MONEY would stop me from prosecuting anyone if they had groomed/abused my child (if I had one).

I believe that he was a bit weird but that doesn't make him a paedophile. People can be odd or weird whilst also being harmless.

I agree with you my friend. If we listen to a recording, that was presented in the murder case, Michael took on Murrays phone under the influence of Propofol Mike said: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqBn5Rqr0g8
If a man under the influence of such a strong drug says this, then I believe he was innocent.
$20 million is a lot of money especially if your lawyers telling you that you more than likely may lose and come out of the situation with nothing!!
How many grown men do you know that hang about with kids and insist on sleeping in the same bed as them? I’m curious to know how many of these men won’t go on to be proved to be paedophiles..... probably zero
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
How many grown men do you know that hang about with kids and insist on sleeping in the same bed as them? I’m curious to know how many of these men won’t go on to be proved to be paedophiles..... probably zero

believe what you want these individuals did it for the clout.
believe what you want these individuals did it for the clout.

I’ll believe what I want and you believe what you want. That’s all it is now, people taking sides!

In all honesty wouldn’t a morally correct justice system not allow pay offs to happen!! Then no one could accuse someone of just doing it for the money.
Reply 7
how many people do you know who are like michael jackson? how many have his childhood compounded with the most amount of fame any man has ever had in history?
But yes like you say, its all opinions... but i feel its wrong to slander him when he can't even defend himself
Reply 8
I’ll believe what I want and you believe what you want. That’s all it is now, people taking sides!

In all honesty wouldn’t a morally correct justice system not allow pay offs to happen!! Then no one could accuse someone of just doing it for the money.

Wade Robinson supported MJ under oath, then after MJ dies he claimed that MJ abused him, the only reason he said this is because he was failing financially.
Reply 9
Original post by Top123
how many people do you know who are like michael jackson? how many have his childhood compounded with the most amount of fame any man has ever had in history?
But yes like you say, its all opinions... but i feel its wrong to slander him when he can't even defend himself

TOO RIGHT!!!!
I had a look at the most famous people in the world:
1. Jesus
2. Muhammad
3. Michael Jackson
4. Ect...
I don't think he did it - I'm alone in this

I don't think he did it
I'm not going to say I don't think he did it that's too strong
Reply 12
Although important in religion and i respect them, i doubt jesus and muhammed even came close to MJ in popularity WHILE ALIVE as they would be popular in their own circles..MJ was global with the internet and stuff.
TOO RIGHT!!!!
I had a look at the most famous people in the world:
1. Jesus
2. Muhammad
3. Michael Jackson
4. Ect...
Original post by ···
I'm not going to say I don't think he did it that's too strong

when you make such statements you have to be strong with the statement. "HE DIDNT DO IT!!!!!"
You can’t put it down to “he had a weird childhood so now he just wants to be friends with kids and sleep in the same bed as them”.

Since when as a child did you sleep in the same bed as your mates and hold hands with them? I’d say never

I don’t think a lot of people understand the confliction in peoples heads who have been molested! Imagine admitting to anyone that you’d been molested. Why do you think it comes out so much later in people’s lives? They realise they’ve been groomed, they come to terms with it and then they finally muster up the will power to admit to their friends and family that they’ve been molested in their past by someone they know...... now imagine how hard that would be

THEN IMAGINE YOUR MOLESTER WAS THE MOST FAMOUS MAN IN THE WORLD
People just make out like it’s black and white!!

Like being molested as a child wouldn’t mess with your head at all
As you are asking for opinions
My opinion is Michael Jackson was a paedophile. I believe his accusers and I also believe there are many more to come
agree it is likely they are doing it for the clout, but we need to scrutinise and listen to the people speaking out and not let his music blind our sense of reason...
I believe more than 5 accusers came forward none of them were believed. If my son was molested I wouldn't settle for money I would want to see the man in jail. You tell me why at the time did Gavin's and Jordan's parents settle for money? its all for the money!!!!!!! there are so many loop holes in leaving neverland do some research then maybe u guys will change your mind.
I believe more than 5 accusers came forward none of them were believed. If my son was molested I wouldn't settle for money I would want to see the man in jail. You tell me why at the time did Gavin's and Jordan's parents settle for money? its all for the money!!!!!!! there are so many loop holes in leaving neverland do some research then maybe u guys will change your mind.

I think that it's highly likely that the lawyers for the families would have said that there's a chance you could walk away with nothing here or you just accept the money and carry on with your life!! Remember it's a lot of money we're talking about and likely the outcome would've been the same. But yeah on a moral stand point they should have NEVER accepted the money!! On the flip side though if you 100% never committed the crime then why give them money, or even offer it in the first place?

There's a lot of victims that settle out of court though..... remember that! It doesn't prove innocence or guilt.

Quick Reply