The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Riverside Point 2019/20

Hi,
I’ve just booked my room at Riverside Point through UoN. Is anyone else on here staying there next year?

Scroll to see replies

I've applied there but I'm thinking about swapping to Raleigh or St Peter's Court.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by miss-who
I've applied there but I'm thinking about swapping to Raleigh or St Peter's Court.

st peters court is nicer than raleigh ad they have free buses to both uni campuses, qmc and the town
I got a place there as well - has anyone actually seen it because I haven’t yet
Reply 4
What floor and block are you on ? I’ve not been there no.
Original post by thandi611
I got a place there as well - has anyone actually seen it because I haven’t yet
I am block D floor 0, what about you
Original post by gemjackson7
What floor and block are you on ? I’ve not been there no.
Reply 6
Ohhh I’m on Floor 2, Block A, I’m yet to find anyone who’s in the same flat or block as me 😂 Have you found any people ?
I am block D floor 0, what about you
no but we will all be near eachother - I hope the accommodation is nice
Ohhh I’m on Floor 2, Block A, I’m yet to find anyone who’s in the same flat or block as me 😂 Have you found any people ?
Reply 8
Hi, I’m block B floor 1
Hi,
I’ve just booked my room at Riverside Point through UoN. Is anyone else on here staying there next year?
I ended up switching to St. Peter’s court - I chose the social life over the peng accommodation
I’ve just applied for riverside point, does anyone know what the social life is like there?
Reply 11
I applied for accommodation a few days ago put Riverside Point as my first choice, but now im unsure. It seems really nice, but I'm worried there will be a lack of freshers (with more 2nd year students), and less sociable. But I have no idea! hahah
Well I might be there!! I feel like it’s going to be okay either way bc they should put the freshers close together??
Original post by EconGem
I applied for accommodation a few days ago put Riverside Point as my first choice, but now im unsure. It seems really nice, but I'm worried there will be a lack of freshers (with more 2nd year students), and less sociable. But I have no idea! hahah
Reply 13
Yeah that’s true, and it looks really nice there :smile:
Original post by Lydiahannah70
Well I might be there!! I feel like it’s going to be okay either way bc they should put the freshers close together??

It really does :smile:

Original post by EconGem
Yeah that’s true, and it looks really nice there :smile:

Hi,

Yeah I just booked my room g :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by EconGem

id be willing to swap as ive got one a place at raleigh park which is very sociable and im not a fan of too many events
Reply 17
I ended up switching to St. Peter’s court - I chose the social life over the peng accommodation

how did you manage to swap, know anyone that would want to swap over? im at raleigh and would wanna go to SPC or riverside
Reply 18
I've also booked my room at Riverside Point. Mines Block A, Floor 0.
I've just received an offer at riverside point for block j :smile: am worried that the social life will be bad.

Quick Reply

Latest