The Student Room Group

Past results

Hello, I took my GCSE's back in around 2004 in Darlington at Longfield Comprhensive, i am enquirung as to how i get a copy of my results as i am undertaking an apprenticeship at the hospital i work in and need a copy. Any help you can provde would be really helpful.Thnaks
Original post by Kayleigh311287
Hello, I took my GCSE's back in around 2004 in Darlington at Longfield Comprhensive, i am enquirung as to how i get a copy of my results as i am undertaking an apprenticeship at the hospital i work in and need a copy. Any help you can provde would be really helpful.Thnaks

Contact your old school/college. Did you not collect your certificates at the time?
You may be able to get certificates from the exam boards.
I collected them a few years later, and yes ive rang them already to check if they still had a copy which obviously they dont which is why im asking on here how i go about finding out who the exam board wouldve been
I collected them a few years later, and yes ive rang them already to check if they still had a copy which obviously they dont which is why im asking on here how i go about finding out who the exam board wouldve been

Unless you luckily find someone on tsr who was at the college in 2004 then you are going to have to bite the bullet and pay each examiner to check their records and issue a new certificate. I'd start with AQA and edexcel first, then try OCR if any subject is missing. You will find details of the replacement certificate process and fees on the examiner web sites.
(edited 5 years ago)
I collected them a few years later

I don't understand, are you saying that you've already collected the certificates?
I collected them a few years later, you don't understand that??
I collected them a few years later, you don't understand that??

If you've already got the certificates then why would you need to get copies from the school/exam boards? Just photocopy them and give it to the hospital.
Yeah OP the hospitals only need copies. But if anything has happened to the certificates in the meantime you will need to pay for replacements.
I’m really not that dumb, I’ve misplaced them whilst moving house last year.

See here: https://www.gov.uk/replacement-exam-certificate

If you can't remember which exam board, try AQA and Edexcel first - they're the most common ones. :h:

No one said you were dumb but people can't help you if you don't explain the situation.

Quick Reply

Latest