The Student Room Group

Boyfriend needs circumcision

My boyfriend has phimosis and needs to be circumcised, does anyone have any advice on what it will be like with sex etc.?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alicemcdermott98
My boyfriend has phimosis and needs to be circumcised, does anyone have any advice on what it will be like with sex etc.?

Do you mean sex whilst he's recovering? Or sex with a circumcised penis?
Original post by DrawTheLine
Do you mean sex whilst he's recovering? Or sex with a circumcised penis?

Once he's been circumcised, and I've heard there are different styles?
Once he's been circumcised, and I've heard there are different styles?

Does it really matter? It's still the same penis, just without a foreskin. I don't have experience with an uncircumcised penis so I can't comment on if there's a difference between the two. It'll probably feel a little different but I don't think it'll be worse. You'll still love and want to be with him afterwards, so just have fun experimenting and seeing if there are any new sensations!
Original post by DrawTheLine
Does it really matter? It's still the same penis, just without a foreskin. I don't have experience with an uncircumcised penis so I can't comment on if there's a difference between the two. It'll probably feel a little different but I don't think it'll be worse. You'll still love and want to be with him afterwards, so just have fun experimenting and seeing if there are any new sensations!

Yeah I'm looking forward to it tbh, but I'm just a little worried about it being too dry or too tight
Yeah I'm looking forward to it tbh, but I'm just a little worried about it being too dry or too tight

I suggest getting some lube as a "just in case", for if you need some extra help the first few times. Make sure you're relaxed and do enough foreplay first.
Circumcised dicks are much better. Just make sure he gets done tight.
Honestly, I can't tell the difference in feeling between a cut or uncut penis, and I doubt you will either :smile:
Reply 8
I got circumcised 2 years ago and I have to say it was the best thing to happen to me. It's much better now and my gf prefers it massively.
Original post by rym2000
I got circumcised 2 years ago and I have to say it was the best thing to happen to me. It's much better now and my gf prefers it massively.

Ahh good, do you know anything about the different types of circumcision?
Reply 10
Ahh good, do you know anything about the different types of circumcision?

Tight is when the shaft has less movable skin, and loose is when you can still move some skin. If it is really loose, you can still push the skin over the head, whereas a very tight one means the skin doesn't move at all and you would need lube for hand jobs.
Original post by rym2000
Tight is when the shaft has less movable skin, and loose is when you can still move some skin. If it is really loose, you can still push the skin over the head, whereas a very tight one means the skin doesn't move at all and you would need lube for hand jobs.

Well what is yours like? (if you're not afraid to say)
Reply 12
Mine's very tight, and I like it that way.
See if you can persuade your boyfriend to ask for it to be done tightly
He’s being cut next week and the doctor said she’s doing it very tight! I didn’t even have to say anything 😂 she didn’t give him a choice. I can’t wait tbh ☺️✌️
Original post by rym2000
Mine's very tight, and I like it that way.
See if you can persuade your boyfriend to ask for it to be done tightly
Reply 14
Good! He will be transformed mark my words 😉 must be because she knows tight cuts are the best
He’s being cut next week and the doctor said she’s doing it very tight! I didn’t even have to say anything 😂 she didn’t give him a choice. I can’t wait tbh ☺️✌️
Hope this is a troll because some of these comments are cancer 😂

At the end of the day everyone has preferences circ or un, but it doesn't matter if you love the guy attached to it, he'e not just a sex object
Reply 16
If there’s not a reason for it then I think it might be a bit unnecessary, but I’m pleased I was cut, but I was only done because I had phimosis. In my experience everything got better when I was cut.
Original post by Anonymous
Hope this is a troll because some of these comments are cancer 😂

At the end of the day everyone has preferences circ or un, but it doesn't matter if you love the guy attached to it, he'e not just a sex object
And I'm glad everything got better for you rym2000 I really do, I have no problems with circumcision if it's needed, and if people want to choose to that's fine as well.

But at the end of the day He's still a human being, and some of Alice's comments were just really objectifying
Sorry if I came across like that 😬 but he has now been cut for well over a month and he’s so much better in bed now. Not only does it look better but he lasts so much longer and has to be so much more vigorous. I can also feel him much more than I used to. I love it. I really think circumcision should be normal for guys.
Original post by Anonymous
And I'm glad everything got better for you rym2000 I really do, I have no problems with circumcision if it's needed, and if people want to choose to that's fine as well.

But at the end of the day He's still a human being, and some of Alice's comments were just really objectifying
Reply 19
Yes. Circumcision is best. And looks better.

Quick Reply

Latest