The Student Room Group

AMA on Circumcision

Hey everyone, I saw a post on here yesterday about a guy needing to be circumcised and thought I should do an anonymous AMA so that people can ask me about my circumcision if they need to know anything about being cut as a teenager.
All the best.
Was it done for medical reasons?
Reply 2
Original post by Obolinda
Was it done for medical reasons?

Mine wasn't, no. I got cut because myself and my girlfriend wanted it.
Hey, I think it was my thread you saw.
Do you like it?
Alice xx
Original post by Anonymous
Mine wasn't, no. I got cut because myself and my girlfriend wanted it.

should have got a new girlfriend instead...

hope you're confident the relationship will last, cos if she leaves that foreskin isn't growing back.
Reply 5
Original post by alicemcdermott98
Hey, I think it was my thread you saw.
Do you like it?
Alice xx

Yes I do, very much so.
Reply 6
Original post by Palmyra
should have got a new girlfriend instead...

hope you're confident the relationship will last, cos if she leaves that foreskin isn't growing back.

Well we've been together for 3 years and I really like it anyway... so... I'm the winner here.
Well we've been together for 3 years and I really like it anyway... so... I'm the winner here.

You literally mutilated your manhood for a girl, you are anything but a "winner" in this situation.

Never. Growing. Back.

Ever.
Yes I do, very much so.

Good. The support is making me feel better about it, and the research im doing is making me think circumcision is definitely preferable :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Palmyra
You literally mutilated your manhood for a girl, you are anything but a "winner" in this situation.

Never. Growing. Back.

Ever.

Look, I've been cut for over a year now and everything is better. I have not found a single downside on my end.
If you've known it both before and don't like it, then fine. But I would be even more enthusiastic about the decision now.
I have not found a single downside on my end.

Hehe.
Original post by Palmyra
Hehe.

Are you cut?
Original post by Palmyra
Hehe.

This is a serious thread, if you're just gonna laugh then get lost, but if you have reason to tell people to try and avoid circumcision, then say it.
Original post by alicemcdermott98
Are you cut?

You mean have I had my genitals mutilated? God no.
This is a serious thread, if you're just gonna laugh then get lost, but if you have reason to tell people to try and avoid circumcision, then say it.

Never. Grows. Back. Pretty good reason in my book.
Original post by Palmyra
You mean have I had my genitals mutilated? God no.

Never. Grows. Back. Pretty good reason in my book.

Well there you go. You have no reason to be here.

Quick Reply

Latest