The Student Room Group

Sexuality

I’ve asked one of my friends to prom and I’ve done like a proper “prom-posal” type thing. I’m a girl and so is she. I know she likes girls too but I’ve asked her as a friend even tho I want to ask her as like more than but I haven’t come out to anyone or anything because I’m not sure, like I like guys too so I’m confused. What do I do?
It sounds like you’re bisexual, which is to be attracted to both girls and boys. Please don’t feel pressured to come out, but if you do don’t be ashamed! I guess you could come out to her and only her if you comfortable doing so, but I’m not gonna lie, if you do, you’ve kind of got to be prepared for more people to find out. Not that she isn’t trustworthy, but it’s just something to be aware of.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
It sounds like you’re bisexual, which is to be attracted to both girls and boys. Please don’t feel pressured to come out, but if you do don’t be ashamed! I guess you could come out to her and only her if you comfortable doing so, but I’m not gonna lie, if you do, you’ve kind of got to be prepared for more people to find out. Not that she isn’t trustworthy, but it’s just something to be aware of.

But I don’t understand, I’ve never dated girls and it’s just recently that I’ve even thought about it. I want kids and the stereotypical family when I’m older though so I don’t understand how a girl can fit into that?
But I don’t understand, I’ve never dated girls and it’s just recently that I’ve even thought about it. I want kids and the stereotypical family when I’m older though so I don’t understand how a girl can fit into that?

Who we're attracted to doesn't always correlate to our goals in life unfortunately. Life's a ***** that way.
Reply 4
Original post by sinfonietta
Who we're attracted to doesn't always correlate to our goals in life unfortunately. Life's a ***** that way.

So how do I know if she likes me back?
Reply 5
I’ve asked one of my friends to prom and I’ve done like a proper “prom-posal” type thing. I’m a girl and so is she. I know she likes girls too but I’ve asked her as a friend even tho I want to ask her as like more than but I haven’t come out to anyone or anything because I’m not sure, like I like guys too so I’m confused. What do I do?

Do what you want when you feel ready.
No pressure needed! Maybe you are bisexual.
Reply 6
So how do I know if she likes me back?

You have a conversation with her!
Reply 7
ur bi n also good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending