The Student Room Group

Still feeling weird 4 days after drinking

Hi, I know there was another thread about this. Is there anything that makes this feeling better? I am really scared and I don’t know what to do. I went to a party on Saturday night and had a glass of wine and three mixed drinks. I found out after that they were mixing the drinks really strong. I couldn’t remember part of the night and had the worst hangover the next day. I still have a weird foggy feeling, can’t think straight and I have some ringing in my ears. I don’t remember being that drunk before and the drinks hit me before I knew it. I’m so scared! Can anyone offer any helpful advise. Thank you!!!
Reply 1
Hi, what makes this go away? I’m so scared.
Reply 2
thats the reason why i don't drink
Original post by Scared 03
Hi, I know there was another thread about this. Is there anything that makes this feeling better? I am really scared and I don’t know what to do. I went to a party on Saturday night and had a glass of wine and three mixed drinks. I found out after that they were mixing the drinks really strong. I couldn’t remember part of the night and had the worst hangover the next day. I still have a weird foggy feeling, can’t think straight and I have some ringing in my ears. I don’t remember being that drunk before and the drinks hit me before I knew it. I’m so scared! Can anyone offer any helpful advise. Thank you!!!

i think there is something wrong
Reply 4
Hi, thanks for your reply. This is the fifth day now and still have the symptoms. How long does it take to go away? Ugh I’m never drinking like that again.

Hi thank
Maybe there is something else going on. Like a virus.
However, here is not the place to get a diagnosis. Nip to your local chemist and speak to the pharmacist. They will advise you and send you to your gp if necessary
Hi, thanks for your reply. This is the fifth day now and still have the symptoms. How long does it take to go away? Ugh I’m never drinking like that again.

Hi thank
Reply 6
Original post by Sammylou40
Maybe there is something else going on. Like a virus.
However, here is not the place to get a diagnosis. Nip to your local chemist and speak to the pharmacist. They will advise you and send you to your gp if necessary

Hi thanks for your reply! I don’t feel sick otherwise. This started since the drinking. I regret it so much. I just want to feel normal again.
If anyone knows how long this lasts or what can help please reply. Thanks!
Then I guess it’s your system dealing with the alcohol.
It’s easy to ignore the damage alcohol does!!!!
Drink plenty of water, rest and decide if it’s worth it!!
Hi thanks for your reply! I don’t feel sick otherwise. This started since the drinking. I regret it so much. I just want to feel normal again.
If anyone knows how long this lasts or what can help please reply. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending