The Student Room Group

Is he messaging other girls?

My boyfriend never leaves his phone in the room with me, if he goes to the toilet he'll take it with him. We've been together a year and he's never posted a single picture of me even though I've asked. He can follow up to 20 girls on insta in one night multiple times and when I ask why he'd say he doesn't know he just got bored and there's nothing behind it. If i ever bring up these things he gets defensive. I just have a strong gut feeling he's doing sketchy things behind my back but I've never been able to go on his phone to get evidence. what does everyone think? also any tips on how to go on his phone without him knowing?
tbh this sounds so sketchy and I would be worried aswell, but some people genuinely don’t like people going on their phones. I’ve been with my boyfriend for nearly two years and I’ve never liked it when he goes on my phone even though I have nothing to hide. Idk it makes me feel uncomfortable but I still let him on there if he wants to but he doesn’t really ever want to. A good way of checking if he’s doing sketchy things is check his ig for any girls commenting or him commenting on other girls posts? Idk i have access to my bf ig and he has access to mine, it’s normal to feel worried but I genuinely think you should have a sit down chat with him because after a year together you should really be able to talk through issues - I don’t think you should go on his phone without him knowing that could cause more problems
Reply 2
The issue with him is he doesn’t like serious chats. Even if he was messaging girls there’s no chance he’d admit it. Then the chat would probably make him delete any evidence.Theres no instagram comments but his snapchat score goes up loads at night and I’ll see him being flirty with girls on snapchat stories (nights out). (Original post by studya03)
tbh this sounds so sketchy and I would be worried aswell, but some people genuinely don’t like people going on their phones. I’ve been with my boyfriend for nearly two years and I’ve never liked it when he goes on my phone even though I have nothing to hide. Idk it makes me feel uncomfortable but I still let him on there if he wants to but he doesn’t really ever want to. A good way of checking if he’s doing sketchy things is check his ig for any girls commenting or him commenting on other girls posts? Idk i have access to my bf ig and he has access to mine, it’s normal to feel worried but I genuinely think you should have a sit down chat with him because after a year together you should really be able to talk through issues - I don’t think you should go on his phone without him knowing that could cause more problems
Original post by Anonymous
The issue with him is he doesn’t like serious chats. Even if he was messaging girls there’s no chance he’d admit it. Then the chat would probably make him delete any evidence.Theres no instagram comments but his snapchat score goes up loads at night and I’ll see him being flirty with girls on snapchat stories (nights out). (Original post by studya03)

Tbh if he’s not down for serious chats after a year he might just be too immature, if this is causing you stress and causing you to be upset let him know because if he actually cares about you (even if he is immature) he will talk to you - how old are you two? Because he just sounds very immature
Reply 4
Believe it or not we’re both 21
Original post by studya03
Tbh if he’s not down for serious chats after a year he might just be too immature, if this is causing you stress and causing you to be upset let him know because if he actually cares about you (even if he is immature) he will talk to you - how old are you two? Because he just sounds very immature
you should look on his phone when he's not there but you;ll probably find stuff that you don't like. He probably is talking to other girls and the fact that he won't put any pics of u up makes it seem like he's embaressed of u or doesn't want people to know that he has a gf. Tell him to delete instagram and snap chat then
Original post by cherlloydfan
you should look on his phone when he's not there but you;ll probably find stuff that you don't like. He probably is talking to other girls and the fact that he won't put any pics of u up makes it seem like he's embaressed of u or doesn't want people to know that he has a gf. Tell him to delete instagram and snap chat then

eh yeah, don't do this. I don't care what the situation, don't check somebodys phone. It's an invasion of privacy. Say nothing is actually going on, he'll not be able to trust her because she checked his phone.

you need to ask him what's going on. it could just be purely coincidental. I don't like anybody being alone with my phone and not everybody wants to post there entire realtionship over social media. just because he doesn't post about you everywhere isn't demeaning to th actual realtionship
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend never leaves his phone in the room with me, if he goes to the toilet he'll take it with him. We've been together a year and he's never posted a single picture of me even though I've asked. He can follow up to 20 girls on insta in one night multiple times and when I ask why he'd say he doesn't know he just got bored and there's nothing behind it. If i ever bring up these things he gets defensive. I just have a strong gut feeling he's doing sketchy things behind my back but I've never been able to go on his phone to get evidence. what does everyone think? also any tips on how to go on his phone without him knowing?

You don't need to go on his phone. You are already clear- he is searching down many other girls apart from you. That is what uou know already. So really you should pause this relationship until he can show he is trustworthy . Trying to sneak onto his phone shows you dont trust him anyway. So pause the realtionship until you gind out alot more about him
Yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending