The Student Room Group

A level chem and bio exam prep in less than 2 months?

I will be appearing in both my chemistry and biology exams this June. I'm giving both As and A2 for each subject, a long with an O level subject and I'm all over the place. I don't know where to start and whether to do topical past papers or not. If not an A, I wanna score two Bs at least. HELPPP!!
Original post by sabakaleem
I will be appearing in both my chemistry and biology exams this June. I'm giving both As and A2 for each subject, a long with an O level subject and I'm all over the place. I don't know where to start and whether to do topical past papers or not. If not an A, I wanna score two Bs at least. HELPPP!!

Past papers are definitely the most effective method of revision, make sure you mark yourself harshly and learn what gets you marks. Making sure you know your content well is of course important too. Don't panic too much, in reality you still have enough time to get the grades you want :smile:
Reply 2
i feel like i don't have much time to learn the course because i procrastinate a lot and i just cant seem to make a proper study schedule.
Original post by umbrellala
Past papers are definitely the most effective method of revision, make sure you mark yourself harshly and learn what gets you marks. Making sure you know your content well is of course important too. Don't panic too much, in reality you still have enough time to get the grades you want :smile:
Original post by sabakaleem
i feel like i don't have much time to learn the course because i procrastinate a lot and i just cant seem to make a proper study schedule.

Well you should probably stop procrastinating and get some work done if you're worried lol

Quick Reply

Latest