The Student Room Group

Virgin but could i have gotten pregnant?

Okay, i don't want any sarcastic comments or replies pleaseee - before anyone replies, i do know how pregnancy works, i mean, as a medical student i'm sure it's a given lol.

Anyway, so, I'm a virgin as i have never had sex, but i am just paranoid as i am aware you can still get pregnant without actual penetration.. So, me and my boyfriend (fully clothed by the way) were kissing, then some touching got involved and he came and i have a feeling some may have gotten onto my leggings.... could this mean i may have been impregnated? I know it's not likely but i read that sperm can travel through clothes so that's why i'm pretty paranoid.

thanks in advance.

Scroll to see replies

I would say it's impossible, it would have to in deeper than just the surface and sperm can't stay alive that long
Original post by Anonymous
Okay, i don't want any sarcastic comments or replies pleaseee - before anyone replies, i do know how pregnancy works, i mean, as a medical student i'm sure it's a given lol.

Anyway, so, I'm a virgin as i have never had sex, but i am just paranoid as i am aware you can still get pregnant without actual penetration.. So, me and my boyfriend (fully clothed by the way) were kissing, then some touching got involved and he came and i have a feeling some may have gotten onto my leggings.... could this mean i may have been impregnated? I know it's not likely but i read that sperm can travel through clothes so that's why i'm pretty paranoid.

thanks in advance.

No, most sperm can barely make it inside the vagina to the ovum, let alone through a layer of clothing and skin
You're not pregnant.
Agree with everyone else - unless he sperm was on the crotch area of your underpants, you are not pregnant.

(Also - if you are a medical student, you should know to consider starting some contraception)
Short of an immaculate conception. You're not pregnant.
I dunno ...get a flashlight and find out.
Reply 7

thanks in advance.

Technically there's probably some rediculously small chance involving a lot of bad luck, but realistically the answer is no. If you are still really worried though just take a pregnancy test to be sure.
Unless your name is Mary, you are not pregnant.
Reply 9

thanks in advance.

hiya it is highly unlikely you are pregnant if you wasnt very physical and did not enter the vagina
You're a medical student, really?
Like no offence but I'd hope you'd know that the chances are literally impossible.
(edited 5 years ago)
That's how me mam says she get implanted with me.
It's not 100% no, but it is 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999(many more 9s)999999% no.
Reply 13
Highly unlikely that the sperm would have reached your cervix. But it is a warning for you though. If you are doing any form of sex or heavy petting then you need to think about effective contraception.
Don't worry you won't be pregnant! The sperm would have most likely died before it had a chance to swim anywhere.

Lucy
Original post by Notoriety

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Notoriety

Explains a lot
I can't help it.

He's a pretty funny guy for someone who didn't even get nominated for the funniest member of TSR. I had to vote that he talks a lot of sense or something, which isn't even true
Reply 18
Original post by harrysbar
I can't help it.

He's a pretty funny guy for someone who didn't even get nominated for the funniest member of TSR. I had to vote that he talks a lot of sense or something, which isn't even true

Hahaha backhanded compliment there! :laugh:
Original post by gjd800
Hahaha backhanded compliment there! :laugh:

Actual compliments make him uncomfortable

Quick Reply

Latest