The Student Room Group

Speak your heart people!

Whatā€™s on your mindss!!
We say humans are the dominant species, but what about grass? We're doing good, but not grass good. Grass is #1.
Original post by JoshDarnIt
We say humans are the dominant species, but what about grass? We're doing good, but not grass good. Grass is #1.

All sorts of animals eat them! They are constantly put down by the masses (of boots) & are mercilessly segregated and enclosed (in gardens)!! Sloths no. 1!!! Chill dudes who arenā€™t hunted and donā€™t give a frick about us thatā€™s how transcendant they are
Sleep. Or the lack there of. Thatā€™s whatā€™s on my mind.

That and the loneliness that sometimes haunts me along with the mental stress of knowing that there are people out there being neglected and I donā€™t know how to be helpful towards them or if Iā€™ll even be able to do something worth anything to anyone. Not to mention the anxiety and mental instability that has slightly taken over due to an unhealthy relationship in the past and a struggle to slowly improve myself mind so that Iā€™m effected by this less and less. Which also harms my selfesteem as it causes me to feel inferior and that despite the fact that I am quite literally the most stubborn person I know and that I would actually travel any distance just to make someone happy for a day, I donā€™t ever feel that I could deserve someone that Iā€™d like to be with anymore. Nor do I believe that anyone with a decent personality would ever consider me to be an option thatā€™s even worth their time.

Oh, and Iā€™m hungry. A small snack and sleep would be nice. The thought of not thinking is also nice.
(edited 5 years ago)
I bloody hate school
Reply 5
Original post by Obolinda
I bloody hate school

same
Original post by yenahnousername
All sorts of animals eat them! They are constantly put down by the masses (of boots) & are mercilessly segregated and enclosed (in gardens)!! Sloths no. 1!!! Chill dudes who arenā€™t hunted and donā€™t give a frick about us thatā€™s how transcendant they are

No I still think grass is #1. Yes, animals eat them but it grows back. We can't do that if we get eaten. I've also seen plenty of grass that isn't enclosed in gardens and the like. Ngl tho, sloths are pretty chill. I swear they're high 24/7 :biggrin:
Original post by JoshDarnIt
No I still think grass is #1. Yes, animals eat them but it grows back. We can't do that if we get eaten. I've also seen plenty of grass that isn't enclosed in gardens and the like. Ngl tho, sloths are pretty chill. I swear they're high 24/7 :biggrin:

I guess we are dependent on that sweet sweet oxygen they produce šŸ¤¤ oxygen is such a peng gas
Itā€™s coz they burn that ā€œgrassā€ to assert dominance:P
Original post by yenahnousername
I guess we are dependent on that sweet sweet oxygen they produce šŸ¤¤ oxygen is such a peng gas
Itā€™s coz they burn that ā€œgrassā€ to assert dominance:P

Oxygen is like the best thing to have ever been invented!
Reply 9
i want to go out with Shawn Mendes

And to pass my alevel
But fr without trying to give out supro depresso vibes I want to get a gf (or even meet a girl who lives in the same city as me to start with) so I can focus all my emotions & stuffs at one person instead of internalising half my life 24/7

Also do well in my music performances next week
I was walking home with my crush and I had to go to the butchers to buy a kidney for biology and then he was like ''did you just ask for kidney'' so I said it was much worse when I had to buy a heart and then we were joking about it and I was like ''hi can I buy your cheapest heart'' and he said ''thats my heart'' what does that MEAN??
Reply 12
He must be joking or maybe he liked youšŸ˜€šŸ˜„
Original post by Hmmmmmmm?
Sleep. Or the lack there of. Thatā€™s whatā€™s on my mind.

That and the loneliness that sometimes haunts me along with the mental stress of knowing that there are people out there being neglected and I donā€™t know how to be helpful towards them or if Iā€™ll even be able to do something worth anything to anyone. Not to mention the anxiety and mental instability that has slightly taken over due to an unhealthy relationship in the past and a struggle to slowly improve myself mind so that Iā€™m effected by this less and less. Which also harms my selfesteem as it causes me to feel inferior and that despite the fact that I am quite literally the most stubborn person I know and that I would actually travel any distance just to make someone happy for a day, I donā€™t ever feel that I could deserve someone that Iā€™d like to be with anymore. Nor do I believe that anyone with a decent personality would ever consider me to be an option thatā€™s even worth their time.

Oh, and Iā€™m hungry. A small snack and sleep would be nice. The thought of not thinking is also nice.

I immediately felt sad and upon reading this . Order your self a pizza make some pop corn , make a watch a movie and cover yourself in a blanket and sleep there. Then you'll be better hopefully do yourself something good show some love to yourself man.
Sorry about that šŸ˜…

And donā€™t worry, Iā€™ll be fine. Those were just my immediate thoughts as I hadnā€™t been sleeping well and nothing else was on the mind. I have my friends to keep me happy, or at the very least sane, and parents that still care for me. Iā€™m not as broken as I sound, just really lonely at times and a bit afraid. But that is just being human as far as I can tell. But I still laugh, I still smile, and when I hear a song that I like and know the words to, Iā€™ll still sometimes sing to the lines I know and feel my heart kinda resonate with the joy accompanied with said song. But until I fix myself and find someone to make my life feel complete as I complete theirs as well, Iā€™ll be stuck with this ā€œjust fineā€ mentality. I do enjoy life as much as I can, but it feels wasted so long as I live it alone. I canā€™t complete myself, so until then, I just have to settle with ā€œslightly brokenā€ and ā€œjust fineā€.
Original post by Sofia8687
I immediately felt sad and upon reading this . Order your self a pizza make some pop corn , make a watch a movie and cover yourself in a blanket and sleep there. Then you'll be better hopefully do yourself something good show some love to yourself man.

Quick Reply