The Student Room Group

Preschool Assistant Teacher

It's the feeling of becoming a Mother to 15 kids all in 1 day from being a 19 year old girl to a to a "mother" to 15 small people with all their own personalities,interests, getting to know these little kiddos and their future carears like being 4 and wanting to bathe a paleontologist and in love with dinosaurs and knowing their scientific names what they eat,look like,sound like and act to being a 5 year old and wanting to be a pirate and likes being responsible for their education, welfare and maturity in using objects , once you first meet them you fall in love with them and their likes and interests you know your motherly instincts just kick in when most of your preschoolers live with their grandparents and their own parents want nothing to do with them your heart hurts it's like how could someone not want this precious baby they are so precious and smart and funny they make you laugh about 90 percent of what they say lol you cant help but love them and and give the one's who don't and evil glare... they become a part of you it's so sad all my preschoolers will be heading of to kindergarten soon but I'm also happy and knowing that they will do great and are equipped with all the tools they need :smile:
Original post by QueenOfAttolia
It's the feeling of becoming a Mother to 15 kids all in 1 day from being a 19 year old girl to a to a "mother" to 15 small people with all their own personalities,interests, getting to know these little kiddos and their future carears like being 4 and wanting to bathe a paleontologist and in love with dinosaurs and knowing their scientific names what they eat,look like,sound like and act to being a 5 year old and wanting to be a pirate and likes being responsible for their education, welfare and maturity in using objects , once you first meet them you fall in love with them and their likes and interests you know your motherly instincts just kick in when most of your preschoolers live with their grandparents and their own parents want nothing to do with them your heart hurts it's like how could someone not want this precious baby they are so precious and smart and funny they make you laugh about 90 percent of what they say lol you cant help but love them and and give the one's who don't and evil glare... they become a part of you it's so sad all my preschoolers will be heading of to kindergarten soon but I'm also happy and knowing that they will do great and are equipped with all the tools they need :smile:

That sounds all fun and stressful at the same time! Are you enjoying what you're doing overall though would you say? Do you miss the kids when they grow up or is it exciting to be able to move onto a fresh 'batch'? :smile:
Yes it is very fun I'm going to miss my kiddos bunches, but I'm also going to enjoy sharing my life with new kiddos who have different views on life lol :smile:
Original post by yzanne
That sounds all fun and stressful at the same time! Are you enjoying what you're doing overall though would you say? Do you miss the kids when they grow up or is it exciting to be able to move onto a fresh 'batch'? :smile:
Original post by QueenOfAttolia
Yes it is very fun I'm going to miss my kiddos bunches, but I'm also going to enjoy sharing my life with new kiddos who have different views on life lol :smile:

Ah that's sweet. Wish you best of luck for the future! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending