The Student Room Group

I'm so confused rn...

So i have a crush on this guy, lets call him xavier. So you see i liked xavier for a while now; at the beginning i would see no return gazes, but then after while ive been seeing it but only i. Then, afterwards my friends saw it as well; especially when i wasn't looking. Then for an instance, if i come around he would just stop talking and like get all nervous, i fell into him once and he wouldn't move, bare in mind that the place was really crowded and it was obvious i wanted to get around him. Then lately, he gave me a high five and then intertwined his fingers with mine subtly, i was too busy looking at the hands i didn't realise he was looking at me; then i removed my hands and went onto my business. You see, i thought i actually had a chance. This guy is so popular, known for his good looks and many girls likes him. I am not bad looking, but guys like him usually like you know girls with big butts and big boobs and so forth, people compliment me from time to time but it is usually the girls i guess. Then after that holding hand moment, i hugged a boy, and he looked at me smiling at a joke his friend made but he didn't seem impressed. Afterwards, ever since from then he didn't look at me or anything like that, you see quite a few know ( which i am going to cut off somehow) and somehow a girl found out ( lets call her molly) and molly told me that xavier holds everyone's hands and so forth. You see my best friend who is also good friends with xavier, i told him about the crush thing and he told me that xavier doesn't hold girls hands, but he thinks that xavier likes mainly because of the fact that he doesn't like girls like me. I think i should give up at this point, because Xavier is just like making no contact or anything so we are back to square 1, i'm confused with everything. pls help me.
Reply 1
Original post by bored1802
So i have a crush on this guy, lets call him xavier. So you see i liked xavier for a while now; at the beginning i would see no return gazes, but then after while ive been seeing it but only i. Then, afterwards my friends saw it as well; especially when i wasn't looking. Then for an instance, if i come around he would just stop talking and like get all nervous, i fell into him once and he wouldn't move, bare in mind that the place was really crowded and it was obvious i wanted to get around him. Then lately, he gave me a high five and then intertwined his fingers with mine subtly, i was too busy looking at the hands i didn't realise he was looking at me; then i removed my hands and went onto my business. You see, i thought i actually had a chance. This guy is so popular, known for his good looks and many girls likes him. I am not bad looking, but guys like him usually like you know girls with big butts and big boobs and so forth, people compliment me from time to time but it is usually the girls i guess. Then after that holding hand moment, i hugged a boy, and he looked at me smiling at a joke his friend made but he didn't seem impressed. Afterwards, ever since from then he didn't look at me or anything like that, you see quite a few know ( which i am going to cut off somehow) and somehow a girl found out ( lets call her molly) and molly told me that xavier holds everyone's hands and so forth. You see my best friend who is also good friends with xavier, i told him about the crush thing and he told me that xavier doesn't hold girls hands, but he thinks that xavier likes mainly because of the fact that he doesn't like girls like me. I think i should give up at this point, because Xavier is just like making no contact or anything so we are back to square 1, i'm confused with everything. pls help me.

These things take time. don't worry. it seems like yous could have had something. So just keep positive. Try to rekindle things or try hitting him up on social media? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by AadamG
These things take time. don't worry. it seems like yous could have had something. So just keep positive. Try to rekindle things or try hitting him up on social media? :smile:

I'm not sure but we talk in class i guess, i just feel like he hates me now but idk why.
Reply 3
The guy i hugged was my best friend, and its clear he is my best friend. It's just like is it worth it or not, and i have anxiety on the way i look and stuff so you know i do not think i am worth it so you know like its just confusing...
Reply 4
I'm not sure but we talk in class i guess, i just feel like he hates me now but idk why.

Well at least yous communicate. Even if it's a little bit every little helps. Just don't try and drag out the conversation but try and look for topics that could carry on for longer than a minute ahaha
And what about social media tho? any luck w that?
Reply 5
talk to him
Reply 6
Original post by AadamG
Well at least yous communicate. Even if it's a little bit every little helps. Just don't try and drag out the conversation but try and look for topics that could carry on for longer than a minute ahaha
And what about social media tho? any luck w that?

Actually i do not have his social media, because i don't want to seem too desperate you know?
Reply 7
Original post by dinaa_1
talk to him

Thanks, but how like i wasn't talking to him before so why all of a sudden now.
Reply 8
Thanks, but how like i wasn't talking to him before so why all of a sudden now.

i know i may be annoying, it's just that at times i come across as rude at times so it would be weird to be nice all of a sudden
Reply 9
hmm, I would say take it slow and steady.

smile when u see him
develop that into a hey, how r u next time u see him
develop that into a convo next time u see him

like build it up every time u see him? if that makes sense

also def try using social media if u find it easier

if u don't hv his social media u could get it off a mutual friend instead of asking him directly if that seems too awks? like pu to him and be like hey, is this ….? and just build it into a convo

patience is key and don't be too hasty

i know i may be annoying, it's just that at times i come across as rude at times so it would be weird to be nice all of a sudden
Reply 10
Actually i do not have his social media, because i don't want to seem too desperate you know?

I mean i wouldn't call tryna hit someone up as looking desperate but hey, each to their own.
But naw if you don't wanna do that try asking for help on homework because it seems like yous used to be pretty close so... ye

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending