The Student Room Group

Year 12 A-Level Revision?

I’m in year 12, my EOY exams are in May. what revision should I be doing right NOW to get A/A*? I’m doing notes as I go along. should I start doing practise papers?

i’m feeling quite useless as it feels like I don’t have much to revision to do. yes, my teachers set me homework but it’s not very challenging and it doesn’t take me long to do. I really want to get high grades so what EXTRA revision should I be doing?

(the topics I do are Economics, English lit & lang, Textiles, so if anyone has any tips for them too, I would really appreciate it. thank you)
Original post by yoongiseesaw
I’m in year 12, my EOY exams are in May. what revision should I be doing right NOW to get A/A*? I’m doing notes as I go along. should I start doing practise papers?

i’m feeling quite useless as it feels like I don’t have much to revision to do. yes, my teachers set me homework but it’s not very challenging and it doesn’t take me long to do. I really want to get high grades so what EXTRA revision should I be doing?

(the topics I do are Economics, English lit & lang, Textiles, so if anyone has any tips for them too, I would really appreciate it. thank you)

Economics is alllllll about the practice papers. I do it and you need to nail the 25 markers and the other shorter questions to get a good mark
Original post by HistoryZara123
Economics is alllllll about the practice papers. I do it and you need to nail the 25 markers and the other shorter questions to get a good mark

Ok thank you! Where do you get your practise papers from?
Original post by yoongiseesaw
Ok thank you! Where do you get your practise papers from?

I do edexcel. So I go to the website. There’s not much but other than that tutor2u have some stuff
Original post by HistoryZara123
I do edexcel. So I go to the website. There’s not much but other than that tutor2u have some stuff

ahh I see! thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending