The Student Room Group

help I've cheated on my boyfriend

I'm in a LDR at uni my boyfriend is at home cuz he prefered to work so we havent seen each other much since I been to uni, so last night I felt lonley so texted one of my guy friends in halls he came over and we decided to watch the film the problem is you know how it goes one thing led to another and we ended up having sex, the thing is as well this guy was so good, my boyfriend never made me feel like that. But yeah I do feel guilty, the guy said he won't tell anyone if I don't, what do I do?
This is a classic case of female hypergamy.
Original post by Missy L
I'm in a LDR at uni my boyfriend is at home cuz he prefered to work so we havent seen each other much since I been to uni, so last night I felt lonley so texted one of my guy friends in halls he came over and we decided to watch the film the problem is you know how it goes one thing led to another and we ended up having sex, the thing is as well this guy was so good, my boyfriend never made me feel like that. But yeah I do feel guilty, the guy said he won't tell anyone if I don't, what do I do?

How was he better?
Reply 3
Original post by ageshallnot
How was he better?

he lasted much longer and could go again quite soon after, he also knew where my turn on spots were, oh god think I need to end it with my boyfriend but I just feel so guilty :frown:
Break up with your boyfriend. One thing led to another isn’t an excuse because it was a conscious choice.
Come clean to your bf or this won’t ever leave you. Seriously. If you feel your boyfriend isn’t making you feel good the way you want to then maybe it’s time to call a quits.

Better than being unfaithful behind his back. :shrug:
Reply 6
Original post by YaliaV
Break up with your boyfriend. One thing led to another isn’t an excuse because it was a conscious choice.

Was going to say the same thing.

If you actually cared about your partner then this wouldn’t happen, clearly base urges are taking precedence over feelings for your partner and you go with them. If you don’t care about him enough to put him over those urges then you don’t want to be with him.
I would be totally honest with your boyfriend and tell him the truth. See if you can work out why you cheated on him- were you unhappy in the first place? If this is the case and it isn't just a simple mistake then maybe you should consider cooling things off for a bit. When you speak to him I would explain that you were feeling lonely and help him understand your feelings as much as possible. Realistically he will probably be hurt, but try and remain as calm as possible if you do decide to tell him.

Lucy
OP is a known troll, now banned.
As someone who's been cheated on, tell him. I found out through other people and that felt *****y. He deserves to know - even if you didn't mean it, you made the decision to go through with it which means what the two of you have is not meant to last. Tell him
Original post by jennathompson01
As someone who's been cheated on, tell him. I found out through other people and that felt *****y. He deserves to know - even if you didn't mean it, you made the decision to go through with it which means what the two of you have is not meant to last. Tell him

It's a troll post, see above.
Ew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending