The Student Room Group

Senator for Queensland makes disgusting remarks in wake of NZ massacre

In wake of the NZ terrorist attack, the Senator for Queensland has made some shocking comments.

Scroll to see replies

he has a few roos loose in the top paddock

:emo:
Reply 2
Vigilantism! My word.
Did he just quote the Bible to say how violent the Qur’an is.

:colonhash:

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
well that's a new one.

don't see how it's disgusting though.
Original post by Leviathan1611
well that's a new one.

don't see how it's disgusting though.

Yeh, discrimination against an entire religion based on less than 1% being the bad apples isn’t disgusting at all, you know what, now that I think about it, we should kick all of muslims out of NZ, that’s completely rational don’t you think.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by TheNamesBond.
Yeh, discrimination against an entire religion based on less than 1% being the bad apples isn’t disgusting at all, you know what, now that I think about it, we should kick out all muslims out of NZ, that’s completely rational don’t you think.

now, I didn't say that did I? 🤔
Source please or I am going to assume this is fake news.
now, I didn't say that did I? 🤔

If you don’t find religious discrimination disgusting then you might as well.
If you don’t find religious discrimination disgusting then you might as well.

what's your definition of religious discrimination?

besides I wasn't even thinking of religious discrimination in the first place. I don't see his comments as "disgusting", I saw it as funny/stupid, that's all.
what's your definition of religious discrimination?

besides I wasn't even thinking of religious discrimination in the first place. I don't see his comments as "disgusting", I saw it as funny/stupid, that's all.

Yeh, thought so, that’s your view until it’s talking about Christianity, then it’s just awful.
Yeh, thought so, that’s your view until it’s talking about Christianity, then it’s just awful.

thought what? if it was Christianity, I wouldn't even be surprised.
thought what? if it was Christianity, I wouldn't even be surprised.

So to sum it up, you think religious discrimination is funny/stupid.
So to sum it up, you think religious discrimination is funny/stupid.

no, I found his statement funny/stupid, I wasn't even talking about religious discrimination in the first place. don't develop a habit of putting words in people's mouths.
no, I found his statement funny/stupid, I wasn't even talking about religious discrimination in the first place. don't develop a habit of putting words in people's mouths.

You don’t need to talk about religious discrimination, it is religious discrimination, saying it’s funny means you think religious discrimination is funny/stupid, there are no words being put into your mouth.
Notice that he says violent "vigilantism" meaning that attacking and killing Muslim is apparently vigilantism these days. He then has a go at Islam and goes on to say that Muslims commit terror worldwide. He most certainly means the general Muslim population and how do I know this? He says in the last lines that just because "followers of this savage belief were not killers, it does not make them blameless" which is a very stupid statement indeed.
He is a disgrace to the office he holds, I hope he gets the sack immediately. Just how did this ignorant fascist get there in the first place? He accuses Islam of fascism yet he talks like one.
Even Trump (whom I don't hate btw) would not go this far with such nonsense.
You don’t need to talk about religious discrimination, it is religious discrimination, saying it’s funny means you think religious discrimination is funny/stupid, there are no words being put into your mouth.

I don't see the religious discrimination, I see a funny yet stupid comment. and yes you are putting words into my mouth, because never did I say "I think religious discrimination is funny/stupid",

just because I find one thing funny and you find it to be religious discrimination, doesn't automatically mean I find religious discrimination as a whole funny/stupid. 🙄
I don't see the religious discrimination, I see a funny yet stupid comment. and yes you are putting words into my mouth, because never did I say "I think religious discrimination is funny/stupid",

just because I find one thing funny and you find it to be religious discrimination, doesn't automatically mean I find religious discrimination as a whole funny/stupid. 🙄

Are you slow?

The comments the senator made was religious discrimination, if you found it funny you find religious discrimination funny.
Are you slow?

The comments the senator made was religious discrimination, if you found it funny you find religious discrimination funny.

then by that logic, everyone who found the Burberry noose jumper and the Gucci blackface jumper to not be a big deal must also find racism to not be a big deal.🤷

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending