The Student Room Group

Got caught shoplifting earlier

I did something really silly earlier and shoplifted, now regretting it big style as the police were involved and I should have actually been in school at the time.

This is not gonna end in a good way I know. Any advice?

Scroll to see replies

Moral of the story: Don't shoplift.
Slap yourself on the wrist. Admit you were an idiot and don't do it again. It's not the crime of the century.
Reply 3
Be honest to them and show that you did wrong and you are reflecting on your actions!
Then, never do it again! (also apologise to the shopkeeper/show owner) :smile:
Is this the thread where you ended up advocating shoplifting? :giggle: @harrysbar

*Edit: nevermind this thread was created 3 minutes ago, my bad.
Yes I have no intentions to ever do it again
Original post by LegallyJasmine
Is this the thread where you ended up advocating shoplifting? :giggle: @harrysbar

Eh? I dont understand
Depends how old you are, what you stole, if you’ve done it before and what the store policy is.
Some shops insist on prosecuting
Reply 8
That is fantastic to hear! :smile:
Original post by debbieb03
Yes I have no intentions to ever do it again
Original post by Sammylou40
Depends how old you are, what you stole, if you’ve done it before and what the store policy is.
Some shops insist on prosecuting

Just turned 16 at the start of this month
nothing nothing.
Eh? I dont understand
I did something really silly earlier and shoplifted, now regretting it big style as the police were involved and I should have actually been in school at the time.

This is not gonna end in a good way I know. Any advice?

lmao what did you steal?
Ok
nothing nothing.

No, it got deleted. It's like 1984 on here sometimes (if you've ever read that book) - things just get removed from all official records like they never happened :biggrin:
Haven't had that happen to me... yet. That's a way to put it, never thought of it in that dystopic way :lol:

Original post by harrysbar
No, it got deleted. It's like 1984 on here sometimes (if you've ever read that book) - things just get removed from all official records like they never happened :biggrin:
Plead guilty and plead for mercy as I assume you have no previous convictions.
Haven't had that happen to me... yet. That's a way to put it, never thought of it in that dystopic way :lol:

It will happen to you one day I expect, especially if you keep mixing with certain dodgy company :flute:
Used to scoff at the Pick and Mix stand when I was 5 - depends on what you stole
I feel completely oblivious right now, who/what are you referring to? :lol: Do you mean bumping heads with the creator of 'The List'?
Original post by harrysbar
It will happen to you one day I expect, especially if you keep mixing with certain dodgy company :flute:
(edited 5 years ago)
I feel completely oblivious right now, who/what are you referring to? :lol: Do you mean bumping heads with the creator of 'The List'?

Shhhh you might summon Him :afraid:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending