The Student Room Group

will ucl accept me through adjusments?

So i applied for infection and immunity but got rejected because i didnt get a 6 in maths at gcse ( got a 5) however i did get 1A* 4AS and 5Bs. my predicted grades were also not that good but i was wondering if i do get the grades will they consider me regardless of my 5 in math. btw my alevel subjects are Psychology biology and chemistry. im on a BBC right now but im going to work super hard and get ABB.
The entry requirements seem to be AAA-AAB, You should call them up to see how many people they take through adjustment and what the grades are for adjustment, as some unis + courses may make their requirements higher during adjustment/clearing
Original post by maysaah
So i applied for infection and immunity but got rejected because i didnt get a 6 in maths at gcse ( got a 5) however i did get 1A* 4AS and 5Bs. my predicted grades were also not that good but i was wondering if i do get the grades will they consider me regardless of my 5 in math. btw my alevel subjects are Psychology biology and chemistry. im on a BBC right now but im going to work super hard and get ABB.

Very unlikely (sorry). UCL is ultra competitive and if they state on their website that they want a minimum of a 6 in maths, they are not likely to be flexible when they get so many other applications from people who do meet and exceed their entry requirements.
Are you resitting your maths GCSE to meet the basic requirements?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending