The Student Room Group

I need help looking for a temporary job after GCSEs

i want to do something in the 6 week holiday instead of staying at home all day. i have been looking at work experiences but it seems online forms don't get back to me or notify me. i don't know if anyone can reach out to me and help me. i live in London and I am a massive dreamer. I love technology and i want to change the world with it.
Reply 1
Keep trying, don’t be downhearted, you just never know when the opportunity will come along, keep applying, keep dreaming because one day you’ll get there.
Original post by nadim ali
i want to do something in the 6 week holiday instead of staying at home all day. i have been looking at work experiences but it seems online forms don't get back to me or notify me. i don't know if anyone can reach out to me and help me. i live in London and I am a massive dreamer. I love technology and i want to change the world with it.

How old are you?
Original post by nadim ali

Hey, could you do a paper round? or even ask around and see if you can do any dog walking or baby sitting for anyone?
Sophia :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending