The Student Room Group

Australian Senator who blames Muslim Immigration for the NZ terror attacks gets egged

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr poopybutthole
So, people who are casually going to their place of worship, as one does, are engaging in religious fanaticism and thus, deserve to be shot dead by terrorists? For spewing that, Anning deserves more than just an egg.

Are you nuts? How on earth did you come to this conclusion from my comment? When did I say these Muslims deserved to be shot dead? And where did I say that all Muslims are fanatics?
Original post by the bear
this attack on an innocent politician is unforgivable. the government should fit GPS onto every egg until the problem is cracked.

:emo:

I don't know whether that's a bad joke or a really good one, or a really good bad joke.
I never said that you believed that, I was still talking about Senator Anning's statement. Sorry for any confusion:colondollar:
Original post by bloomer36
Are you nuts? How on earth did you come to this conclusion from my comment? When did I say these Muslims deserved to be shot dead? And where did I say that all Muslims are fanatics?
Reply 43
Reply 44
Original post by TheNamesBond.
I don't know whether that's a bad joke or a really good one, or a really good bad joke.

See https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5849824
No it's not, get over it.

How is it not a natural reaction? How would you react if you were unexpectedly attacked from behind (in any way)? Would you just stand there?

Can't believe he's actually being criticised for defending himself, and for having security hold the attacker down while police come. You're all deluded.
How is it not a natural reaction? How would you react if you were unexpectedly attacked from behind (in any way)? Would you just stand there?

Can't believe he's actually being criticised for defending himself, and for having security hold the attacker down while police come. You're all deluded.

Yeh, an egg really is a serious crime, that must be why the police let him go free of charge
Is the teenager ok? They literally held him with more strength than necessary
Yeh, an egg really is a serious crime, that must be why the police let him go free of charge

Nobody said it was a 'serious crime'. Your arguments are extremely stupid. An attack is an attack. Any functioning brain would understand that they held him down in case he tries attacking again. What do you think should have happened in this situation, personally?
Reply 49

Do you think the retaliation by Anging was reasonable and proportionate against a 17yo youth holding a phone in one hand and an eggshell in the other? Do you think the actions of his (6) followers was also reasonable and proportionate?
Original post by Doones
Do you think the retaliation by Anging was reasonable and proportionate against a 17yo youth holding a phone in one hand and an eggshell in the other? Do you think the actions of his (6) followers was also reasonable and proportionate?

Answer my questions first before I answer yours.
Nobody said it was a 'serious crime'. Your arguments are extremely stupid. An attack is an attack. Any functioning brain would understand that they held him down in case he tries attacking again. What do you think should have happened in this situation, personally?

HE THREW AN EGG.

What's with you people, they literally put him in a choke hold and began kicking the kid, this egging business has been going on for ages, it's a way to show your disagreement, it's not violence, get over it, seriously.
Unfortunately, they choked him too hard and he died.

Then I am guessing the scumbag who killed him needs to be put in a cell along with the terrorist, and perhaps be put on the blade too

EDIT: I know he didn't die (thankfully), personally as much as I hate this dumbass of a senator I would not throw him an egg because to be honest I cannot overpower a guy of his size
😂

Why would u punch a teen tho?
Reply 54
Answer my questions first before I answer yours.

Which questions?
Reply 55
Original post by The RAR
Is the teenager ok? They literally held him with more strength than necessary

He was released without charge by the local police.
Original post by Doones
He was released without charge by the local police.

Great news! If this senator calls attacking Muslims "vigilantism" then I say egging politicians like him is vigilantism. Let him taste his own medicine
(edited 5 years ago)
What's the reason?

Because yes I would be angry, I've done nothing wrong, why do I deserve it, on the other hand a politician who says muslim Immigration is the cause of the mosque attack does deserve it.
The hen would not approve. They should just really vote him off. Better yet, recall or impeach or do whatever they could down under.
Reply 59
#eggboy haz twitter

He's posted a vid:
https://twitter.com/willConnolly__/status/1106913792959614977

Edit: looks like that account wasn't actually Will Connolly's and has been taken down. Here's the video though:
https://www.smh.com.au/national/don-t-egg-politicians-you-get-tackled-teen-who-egged-fraser-anning-speaks-20190317-p514us.html
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending