The Student Room Group

Clare College

On my self-service I was accepted to Clare about a month ago! Not heard anything from Clare yet tho? Is this normal, and will this impact the accommodation process?
Original post by student232303
On my self-service I was accepted to Clare about a month ago! Not heard anything from Clare yet tho? Is this normal, and will this impact the accommodation process?

Colleges don't usually sort out accommodation until after A level results are out and they know how many undergrads they need to house. It's doesn't mean anything, but you can contact Clare and ask if you want.
I am postgrad, but assume that the same applies?
Original post by threeportdrift
Colleges don't usually sort out accommodation until after A level results are out and they know how many undergrads they need to house. It's doesn't mean anything, but you can contact Clare and ask if you want.
Original post by student232303
I am postgrad, but assume that the same applies?

No, I understand that, but they don't normally sort out postgrad accommodation until they've sorted the undergrad accommodation out, and they can't sort that until the second half of August.

They might send out details and collect preferences before that, but they almost certainly won't allocate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending